🏅 Claim your 5000 level badge here ! //🎯 Win Gold Bars in our Soda Archery Game here!
⚡︎ New Feature! Candy Crush Soda Move Rush. Check out more info here!

I'm not happy with CCSS

cupcakequeen273cupcakequeen273 Posts: 55 Level 3
edited July 14 in Discussions

I am SO fed up with this game by now! Kimmy's arcade is not working, BGH got taken away, the people I the episode races are fake, the contests in the community don't work, (EXCEPT FOR THE POLLS), I can barely don't anything because it says "The bubblegum troll is causing trouble"!, and the game forces you to pay for gold bars because there is no other way to get them! I'm about to delete the app if this continues! 😡😡😡

Prev13

Comments

• cupcakequeen273cupcakequeen273 Posts: 55 Level 3

I don't have the soda summer vacation either and it came out July 1st!

• YoscaYosca Posts: 1,749 Game Expert
    edited July 12

Hello @cupcakequeen273

I am sorry you have all these problems. So let’s see if we can help you. Why do you think the Episode Races are fake? What problem do you have with the contests and Kimmy’s Arcade and anything else? You now made a discussion, if you need help you can go to the support area and we can help you sooner. But now I am here so let’s see what I can do. Please reply below 🙂

And can you tell me what device are you playing, what version of the game and do you play via Facebook or King account?

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

Carpe Diem

You can vote HERE for an improvement of the Swedish Fish

Play the Soda Olympics HERE and win Gold!

• ipeteipete Posts: 741 Level 5

I'm also in the same position as you. The game used to be so addicting. But now it is so frustrating to play. The studio have taken away all the features that I loved to play. All I got is toffee's fair which is a joke. I know those are just extra features. The main game is the levels. The levels are all the same, so boring. I was looking for the weekend to play BGH. Such a greedy company.

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

LOL😂

I don't even HAVE Kimmy's arcade, summer soda vacation, and so many other things! The people in the races sometimes go 5 levels when I complete only one!

• mdeusmdeus Posts: 122 Level 3

I’m usually a jelly player. I had been playing soda and BGH for years. I switched to jelly when BGH disappeared. In the last couple of days BGH reappeared and now I wonder why you guys are making it harder to play? I don’t get the fact that you can’t use your soda lives. If you want to keep your new and old fans playing, don’t be so greedy. Remember most of us aren’t working because of the pandemic and these king games are super entertaining. Keeps our minds off reality for awhile. Thank you.

• manteca80manteca80 Posts: 23 Level 2

Stay calm. Its just a game.

Stay calm? King is a multi millions company. They gave us features that we liked and then they took them away. So we become addicted and what do we do...spend money. That is the game this company is playing.

LOL😂

• sofiacorreasofiacorrea Posts: 1 New Bee

im mad bc I can’t pass my levels anymore

❤️ You cupcake. Don't go. If we keep complaining for maybe a year we might get something.🤣🤣🤣

LOL😂

• YoscaYosca Posts: 1,749 Game Expert

Some players are really active 😅. It isn’t fake, and when I am on hard levels I also see some are going that fast I even can’t imagine, and maybe some have access to a lot of boosters.

But can you tell me how do you play, via Facebook or King and what device? And have you updated your game to the latest version?

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

Carpe Diem

You can vote HERE for an improvement of the Swedish Fish

Play the Soda Olympics HERE and win Gold!

• BrazzieBrazzie Posts: 36 Level 2

I'm deactivating my account for most of the reasons mentioned above, but they don't make it easy. Here are the hoops you have to jump through......

Thank you for your email. In order for King to delete all of your player information we need you to kindly confirm a few details with us and take the following steps:

Please let us know: which King games you have played with the approximate level you achieved in each game. A list of King games can be found here: 

the name that is linked to your Facebook account

your Facebook User ID for each of the King games you have connected to Facebook. Please visit this link for information on how you can locate this: How do I find my user ID?

all the email addresses you have used to contact us from or to create a Kingdom account with.

Due to the way our systems operate, if you have used any of the services below we would also need to you do the following:

If you have played Paradise Bay, please let us know your Game ID. You can find this by clicking on Settings in the top left- hand corner of the game, this will open the menu and here you can find the ID in the lower right-hand corner.

If you have played Knighthood, please provide: Knight name, Knight level, Guild Name, date/time of Last log-in and Last purchase.

If you have played Royal Charm Slots, your Royal Charms Slots support code, which is accessible from within the settings page of Royal Charm Slots;

If you have posted on our King, Paradise Bay or Legend of Solgard forums, we will need your username & linked email address for each forum;

If you have ever contacted us via Facebook or Twitter, please reply to the last message via the same channel and let us know this ticket number: and

If you have ever participated in a King competition, please let us know the name used to sign up.

You must also:

Delete all King games from your mobile devices and clear our cookies from any device where you have played our games in a web browser; and (where relevant) update your app permissions from within your Facebook settings to remove all King games. Please see this Facebook page for more information on how you can do this

Please be aware also that by taking this action:

Your entire King account will be permanently deleted. This means that you will no longer be able to access your account, including your game progress in all King games, in-game items that you may have purchased or been awarded or in-game messages to friends;

We will not be able to retrieve any related information pertaining to payments you may have made to King via third party merchants E.g. Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Windows, Google Play or your financial institution. Any such requests must be redirected to the specific payment provider that you used; and

We will only maintain records of communications from yourself and our Customer Care team.

Please also note that, in some instances, personal information about you that is visible through gameplay such as username, avatar, your high scores and any chat messages may be cached on other players’ devices and we may not be able to remove or update that data from those devices, for example if that device is not connected to a wifi network.

As soon as we receive your response to the above points then we will proceed with the deletion of all your player information from our records.

• OopsedoopsOopsedoops Posts: 23 Level 2

It seems it would be a lot easier to just stop playing and not bother with deletion. That's what I'll do if they don't stop taking all of my bottles away from 1 loss. Or else give all the bottles for 1 win. I also played Kimmy's Arcade once and it disappeared and hasn't come back. I think the reason some racers seem to go so many levels in a few minutes is because everyone isn't on the same level when you begin. They show them on the same level, then you play a couple of games and they jump to their real level. After the fake start they don't continue at that pace.

I don't want to go through all of that stuff I'm just not going to play if this goes on for long enough

And @Yosca, the players are only "active" because they spend 20$ on power ups because it's the only way to win levels! And yes, there are no updates available for this app, it is the highest version. I am playing on a phone and use a king account. I feel that King is upset with the people that don't pay for stuff and take away all of the fun things in the game. It's utterly ridiculous!

• manteca80manteca80 Posts: 23 Level 2