Soda Summer Vacation and other events disappear, less booster time granted

Options

Answers

• brilliantstar
    brilliantstar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Sorry i forgot to mention that yesterday i entered the game & found that it took me to day 1 in the daily bonus although i didnt exceed the 24 hours to reopen and play again.

This is one.. another one now i entered again to do what u suggested i found no lives to play but 0 luves & it will take 5:18:24 for a new life...

Donno what is going on with this game!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,131 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @brilliantstar I am sorry you have this problem with refill lives. To fix the life timer in the game follow the steps below:

• Open the game and check how long you have to wait for your next life.
    • Now set the clock on your device forward by that amount of time. 
    • (For example, if the game says “100 hours until your next life” you'll need to change the date in your phone’s calendar. For this example that's 4 days and 4 hours.
    • Now briefly return to the game’s map screen to allow this to register.
    • Then go back to your device's time setting menu and restore the time and date back to the correct setting.
    • Finally, turn off your device for 10 seconds, then turn it back on. This should now be all fixed!

• brilliantstar
    Options

@Yosca

Ohhhhh la la la la laaaaa

Thank u so much..

Just by doing what you explained i got back the race... this is the only feature that returned so if u can help to get the rest

Best regards

• brilliantstar
    Options

@Lola_Pop

Hi

I told u before sending an email is not that afficiant knowing that i did it before. But now with u saying yo everybody tap blue cogwheel tap question mark ..bla.. bla then rap contact us & send an e-mail.. i did it again & sent an email unfortunately the same answer as i got before:

"Join the comunity team"

Wull try to send a screenshot attached

Thank u inadvance for your explanation concerning this issue

• Yosca
    edited July 2020
    Options

@brilliantstar

Nice the life issue has been solved 😁.

To get back the other features, have you tried to log out and in again of the game and play one level afterwards? (I suggest to replay an easy level which you can win). If you’ve done it the events should be back then, sometimes it takes a while. If not please contact Player Support from the app on your device: tap on the blue cogwheel, on the question mark, and select Technical and Connection Issues.

• brilliantstar
    Options

@Yosca

Plz dont tell me the same story again about the cogwheel , technical issue & support center or contact us button

I did that previously

And again today

Am always getting the same answer for all my mails: "join comunity team"

Which means i will end up here again!

A screenshot attached

Tks for any new help in my issue

• Yosca
    Options

Hi @brilliantstar That’s an automatic mail. Did you reply, using that email? It can take some days before you get an answer. Or maybe @Lola_Pop can tell you more. But you have to wait until the next day, it’s now in the evening..

• brilliantstar
    Options

No i did not answer

But before when i did this procedure two or three weeks ago i got this anwer & replied several time but nothing except this same answer from yr support center as if a robot is answering all mails.

I did tell @ @Lola_Pop about my concern and sent the same screenshot sent to u..

Anyway if its all about time and waiting till tomorrow is not a big deal i will wait although i guess nothing new will happen

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Options

I am not sure if this is related or not, but I logged in to my game today and I do not seem to have received ANY daily bonus. If this is intended, I must say that I am not impressed. We have an event going on right now and there is no way I am going to be able to complete the challenges without my daily bonus. 😫

• mkayedub
    mkayedub Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I never heard back from TECH. the current "level" I am on has 44 games! nothing in between. I have completed a level previously that had abought the same number of games. I thought surely something would happen. It just put me on the road to the next level. I am bummed........

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?