Win Gold Bars 🥤Guess the Hidden Number HERE

💪 Choose to Challenge and celebrate Women's Month!

👋 Don't be Shy and Say Hi HERE!
⚡️ New! Weekend Soda Challenge!🥤 HERE
👫 👭 Wanna add Friends to your Soda Game? We need your help HERE

Only got one move from watching and ad

DreamDancerDreamDancer Posts: 186 Level 3
edited July 2020 in Support

Thought it was insulting enough to get THREE extra moves from the gumball machine after watching an ad, ...

BUT TO GET ONLY ONE?

Guys, that's so far below the belt that you hit the other side of the world.

👎👎👎👎👎

Prev1

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 15,154 Ambassador

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community.

I'm sorry, but you get 3 movements and more. I doubt you only got 1. Maybe you have received a life, that can be. You will confuse it! Please check it !!!

Thank you and good luck

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DreamDancerDreamDancer Posts: 186 Level 3

@Spinnifix Quite serious, I got 1 extra move.

• ipeteipete Posts: 2,068 Legend

@DreamDancer I love the your profile name by the way. Maybe the ad was too entertaining, the studio thought you enjoyed the ad. So you got only 1 move.🤣🤣🤣

No Complaint Today

I thought all is good 🙄😪 NO BGH on CCSS again WTF (F is for Freak 😉)

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 1,162 Legend

At least they allowed you the option to watch an ad for a bonus. Wait until the day comes they take ads away from you and you’ll never get them back.

• LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 2,191 Community Manager

Hello @DreamDancer

I changed the tittle of your discussion to something it's more accordantly to your post.

Also, as a reminder on how to post in our community according to our House Rules ( that we encourage you to follow . You can check them out here) :

• Make clear what your point is. If you can provide a suggestion, even better.
    • Stay respectful with the Studio and with other players. There's a team behind the Studio, people like yourself, treat them nicely, please. They are trying to make the game the most enjoyable for you.se.
    • The use of swear words is not allowed
    • The use of capital letters in forums means you are shouting .Which brings me back to the point: Stay respectful

Now, I would like to ask you a couple of questions... With the Gumball Machine you don't watch adds and you don't get as rewards extra moves. If you are seeing an ad it's not related to the Gumball Machine and in any case, that is before you play a level, not in the middle of the level .. Could you please add a screenshot of what you see for better understanding?

🤗

Candy Crush Soda - Share your feedback on Frosty Festival! ⛄️

🏆Win Gold Bars in 1st Winter Games Competition HERE 🏆
    🔥 Check our HOT topics HERE! 🔥

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga     🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🥕Play Farm Heroes Saga 

@LadyRaffie I think @DreamDancer is saying after losing a level, you have a choice to watch ads and after watching the ads there is a gumball machine that gives you moves 3, 5, or 10 moves. DreamDancer got only 1 move from 3 moves gumball.

No Complaint Today

• LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 2,191 Community Manager

Thank you very much @ipete for the clarification 🤗

I know it's not ideally but @DreamDancer if you could record your screenshot next time this happens, it would be of very much help. It's a very strange behaviour that it shouldn't been happening, indeed.

But hopefully, this won't happen again 😉

Candy Crush Soda - Share your feedback on Frosty Festival! ⛄️

🏆Win Gold Bars in 1st Winter Games Competition HERE 🏆
    🔥 Check our HOT topics HERE! 🔥

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga     🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🥕Play Farm Heroes Saga 
  • wykoonwykoon Posts: 5,881 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there DreamDancer, I'm interested to see that too. Though I've played different King game but getting 1 extra move is something interesting. I do agree with LadyRaffie that providing us a screenshot will enable us to diagnose the issue. I'm guessing, it could be some serious glitch.

Hopefully, you can show us some screenshot if it happens to you again.

Take care and good day to you.

New to this Community? 🤔Here's a guide to help you 🧭

Do you have any issue with the game? ⚙🛠 Go to our Help Center, contact King Support Team or simply visit any of the Support section of different Community for answer(s)

For non-English speakers, head to our International Corner 🗺

Just Play. Have fun. Enjoy the Game 💕

• ElenaVoronaElenaVorona Posts: 492 Level 3

If I misunderstood the meaning of the topic, tell me.

After an unsuccessful attempt to pass the level, a window appears for me - buy 5 additional moves. For the gold.

And no advertising.

But a few days ago I saw another bonus. Maybe he appeared recently. And maybe he is already many years old). I dont know. I have not had such a situation before.

One of the levels I tried to pass VERY many times. How many? I did not count. But after another attempt, there was a proposal to buy for the same amount of gold not 5, but already 6 moves. Then 7, 8, 9. And 10.

Ultra hard level I went without buying moves. But it was nice to get this offer.

And if this opportunity persists, one day it can really help.

(using google translator)

Hi @ElenaVorona on my tablet after losing a level I have 2 choices (not all the time). one is to buy moves with gold bars and another to watch an advertisement for more free moves.

No Complaint Today

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 13,033 Farm Moderator

Hello Elena 🤗 It is very nice to see that you are finding your way and enjoying the Community 😍

The opening question was that the player received only one extra move after watching an Ad.

And the feature you are informing is -- a very new test feature that Soda Team sent out to very very few players. I too have seen it once or twice in my game and I think I have used it too!

So, to talk more about the feature -- when we lose a level for multiple times (it does not have to be a Hard or Super Hard level), the game gives us one extra move each time we lose. And you can accumulate the moves till you want and buy those moves for same amount of Gold Bars.

I have seen this feature in my game only for few times, hence, do not know all the details, but few things I remember....

** I am not sure about the maximum moves we will receive, but the ones I have purchased were 15 moves -- 5 + 10 extra ones;

** Even if we build up on the moves, but did not use them (purchase them), when we change the level, the count starts again;

And yes! I too hope that all the players will receive this wonderful feature -- if not in all the levels, but in "Ultra Hard or "Super Hard" levels 🤩

Have a wonderful rest of the day and a great weekend ahead 🍭 🍭

Signature - Moderators 2021 FHS PummyRajpng
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 15,154 Ambassador

Thanks @PummyRaj . I do not know it!!! I hope I get it. Since I don't have a soda team.

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

• tratelqalamtratelqalam Posts: 2,560 Legend

Getting ads is a selective option by the game and it has a specific time for each group. The goal of ads is a profitable goal that returns to the game and for developers so that they can develop the game and get some resources by the way. The ads can give you up to 3 additional moves if I get one move. I don't think there is The purpose of the advertisement is to help you, you should not complain about something, my friend, good luck

Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose 💔

• DreamDancerDreamDancer Posts: 186 Level 3

@LadyRaffie TaDa

My original title was accurate, if inept, because as I was taught when I was involved with online game making and working with a large community of players, one does not just do things like this, one needs to be respectful of the players because they are your bread and butter.