L1227 easy game? NOT

Options
runna_1999
runna_1999 Posts: 6 Level 2

I have been stuck here forever, really, easy level? I guess you can not pass unless you buy something...I don't use money, I use skill, which I have. I am also stuck with a loser team that sits on squares for days on end with no progress. I dump it when I have no lives left.If it is there when I get more I rejoin. How do I change to a more active, (and considerate) team?

Best Answers

• Sweetice
    Sweetice Posts: 2,464 Level 4
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and Welcome to the community!@runna_1999

I guess as your saying, you're confused about 2 things...right?

1. You've stacked in level 1227 and you need help. So I will suggest you yo go and see a video which helps you to pass the level. You can find that in the internet or even here.
    2. You want to leave your current team and join new ones, I will suggest you to join our team called "LOL Lollipops" it is a very fast and active team, I hope you will like it too. And to do that follow the following steps:

first go to team page and touch the (I) sign

then touch the "leave" button after that the "search" button

This is some info of our team "LOL Lollipops"

Admin- @candycrushinit

Code- 294239366

I hope it helps!

Thanks!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to the Community, @runna_1999 !

I'm sorry you feel like that at the moment! As luck is an important factor in the game, some "easy" levels can be real hard at times, depending on the board you get.

About Mr. Toffee's Fair, please bear in mind each card has a limited time, so it expires and then, you automatically get a new card with a new team. 🤗

I hope this helps!

Answers

• Sweetice
    Sweetice Posts: 2,464 Level 4
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and Welcome to the community!@runna_1999

I guess as your saying, you're confused about 2 things...right?

1. You've stacked in level 1227 and you need help. So I will suggest you yo go and see a video which helps you to pass the level. You can find that in the internet or even here.
    2. You want to leave your current team and join new ones, I will suggest you to join our team called "LOL Lollipops" it is a very fast and active team, I hope you will like it too. And to do that follow the following steps:

first go to team page and touch the (I) sign

then touch the "leave" button after that the "search" button

This is some info of our team "LOL Lollipops"

Admin- @candycrushinit

Code- 294239366

I hope it helps!

Thanks!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to the Community, @runna_1999 !

I'm sorry you feel like that at the moment! As luck is an important factor in the game, some "easy" levels can be real hard at times, depending on the board you get.

About Mr. Toffee's Fair, please bear in mind each card has a limited time, so it expires and then, you automatically get a new card with a new team. 🤗

I hope this helps!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I think you're talking about toffee's fair. Join the club. Sometimes teammates are really blockers. I have lots of blockers on my board.

good luck with your level!

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Watch a few videos from YouTube regarding your current level to help you get past this level and use the reinforcements

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?