NOT HAPPY AT ALL

Options
Babs_
Babs_ Posts: 48 Level 2

Been playing Soda and have run out of levels to play. I purchased a booster pack that now i cant use them, I have 40 hours of playing time left with my boosters but no levels to play. Come on team....this is not right Pffff!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I wish you can transfer me some of those unused boosters. I definitely need them! 😁 Sorry for your frustration.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,746 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

Did you reach the end of the saga? Please do not worry. New levels are added to every game platform every Friday. Not all at the same time, because for each platform, m is a different programming. Please keep your eyes open. In the meantime, you can play another king game !!

Good luck

• Babs_
    Babs_ Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

Hello Spinnifix, that doesn't really help me as the boosters i purchased will run out brfore they add new levels for me to play. I saw they added new levels on friday and that's why i purchased the boosters, i never dreamed that they wouldn't add enough levels to last the weekend at least

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,746 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

In the community, we can’t handle buying issues

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please clarify your problem and include your ID number. Do you have a receipt from the purchase? Then drop it off there. Please save the first email to send !! This is important!! If you don't hear anything after 3 days, please send the canceled email again.

Good Luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?