Where is Bottle Cap mode?

NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,344 Level 5

Where did it go? I've never played this mode :(

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Me either. I never see bottle cap mode on soda before.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hello @NamTruong2001 Hope you are having a Sodalecious day đŸ€—

I have never seen this mode in my game! And I did not even know that there is a mode called "Bottle Cap Mode" in the game either! I have been playing the game from a while too 🙂

I will ask about this to one of our Soda game Community In-charge and get back to you with what I find. But, they will be back only tomorrow as they are off for the weekend.

Please be patient with me till tomorrow 🙏

Thanks a lot and a wonderful rest of the weekend 🍬 🍬

P.S: I will tag my friend and the Soda Saga expert @Yosca, hoping that she would have some information about this mode 😊

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2020

Hi @NamTruong2001 ,

Welcome to the community.

Plz. Check the below video for help.

I just found it in google search but if it is available or no i have no idea.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2020

@NamTruong2001 Hi and welcome, Me either never seen this in my game either must be a new game mode. Hopefully video supplied above can help but not do not know this level or how the mode works so may be easy to complete.

Thanks for sharing though, good to keep updated on some things

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @NamTruong2001 ,

I was trying to search on internet about this level and interestingly i found two things.

1. This level was there in 2015 and after that it was taken away but i couldnt be able to find any reason behind that.

2. I found your article on this on 28 march. Check this.

Your article starts from here.

about old mode of this Soda game: BOTTLE CAP., or called FIZZ

Firstly, when I saw new level type in this game at level 481, I thought "Oh My God! What a strange!". I lost many times at first, but when I tried more, I started to like this type because this was the first time I had played a new and unique level type.

And until it suddenly disappeared...... What happened? I got no response for this problem. Why did you have to eliminated it? Why? Because most players didn't understand that level? Oh, that could be a reason. Oh all of you think it was based on Pepper Panic Saga which completed its development? Maybe. So why did they never read the instruction. I think it was not so hard when players read it and did understand it... It just made bubbles to get bottle cap. If you kept using one color to make a x6 burst chain. That's it.

And I was so disappointed about this game. Brand "Soda", but it not, expect Bottle and some bubbles. Every episode I played, most of the thing I always saw is frost, chocolate, jam, honey... Less soda, much frosting... And the ice I had to encounter was too much for one month.

That's what I presented. Thank for reading.

So it means you already have more research on this level.

I hope somebody can give you proper answer about this level that why it was taken away.

I couldnt be able to find that.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,053 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2020

Thank you @PummyRaj for tagging 😊

Hello @NamTruong2001 I have never seen this in my game. However, I have found some info for you 😁. I am wondering what device are you playing @NamTruong2001 ? I’ve checked my level 481 and it’s an ordinary bubblegum level in my game. Well here is the infor for you how to beat this fizz level:

“Fizz level (also known as Soda Fizz level, Bottle Cap level or Collect the bottle caps level) were one of the level types in Candy Crush Soda Saga. However, this level type had been removed after Gumdrop Acres was released.

Contents[show]

Objective

To win a fizz level, the player had to collect a certain amount of bottle caps.

In this level type, the player had to match candies in the soda to make fizz. The fizz had 5 different degrees, once the fizz reached the final level status the candy with fifth fizz level was destroyed and subsequently upgraded one level for each candy with same candy colour (with the number of times it happens in a row being shown on the screen as x2, x3, etc.). If this happened six times continually (at which point a "x6" would appear onscreen), Bubble Rush was activated, and when Bubble Rush ended, the player could earn a bottle cap and all fizz on candies would disappear, and if any candies had vibrated bubbles on the board, it would detonate. However, if it happened any less than six times in a row, the count was reset.

A candy would only gain an extra fizz level (the fizz level of any candy is denoted by the number of bubbles on the candy) if the candy that was moved is in the soda, even if not all matched candies were in the soda. Every time a candy with at least one fizz level was hit by the effects of a special candy the fizz level increased (also, fish candies would target a random candy with at least one bubble to increase the fizz level). Fizz levels were cumulative when matching candies; if 3 or more candies were matched and two of those candies have one fizz level (bubble) each the resulting candy would have 3 bubbles. If the total number of bubbles on the matched candies was at least 4 then the fizz level would be maxed out. Colour bombs, when swapped with regular candies would detonate all candies with no bubbles and increase the fizz level on candies with at least one colour. However, matching 5 candies into a colour bomb would undo the fizzy levels as colour bombs were the only candies which didn't have fizzy levels.”

I hope you can beat this level đŸ’ȘđŸ»

Edit: actually I do remember now. You have to make lots of bubbles... This has been a long time ago 😅

• NamTruong2001

@Yosca I play both King.com and mobile. But when it's gone, I stop playing this game becaise nothing based on Soda anymore.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020

Hello dear @Freddy_Falkner

I can say that this is definitely not a "new" game mode! Because, if we notice the screenshot shared by @NamTruong2001, we do not have "Free Switch" / "Hand" booster in the game.

I do not remember exactly when the "Hand" booster was introduced... but I do remember thinking that it would be very nice if we have that booster available in the game 😄

P.S: I have started typing this comment a while ago, but something came up and I stopped typing.

So, according to the posts of @aijaziqbal and @Yosca, we know that the "Bottle Cap" mode is an old one! I wonder which mode has replaced that one đŸ€”

• NamTruong2001

@aijaziqbal Oh, I even don't remember that I've post it :o

• NamTruong2001

@PummyRaj oh, of course, No FREE SWITCH. Because it's out in October 2015, while this mode was in Septerber 2015.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?