Internet connection

Options
thanhdda
thanhdda Posts: 5 Level 2

Why is that my Soda Crush can’t connect to the internet? It has been like this for over 4 months now.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

There is a glitch or two or three. I thought the studio had it fix by now.🙄🙄🙄

• thanhdda
    Options

No I still can’t log in to my account. It keeps saying try it later.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

I'm sorry you have this problem.

Server problem Your game is experiencing this problem because your game is not connected to the server. There can be various problems. Therefore, check that your game is connected to the server before starting the game. At the moment I ask you to check the following steps. Check app update> Sign out game> Restart device> Open game and sign in. If your game app is damaged, you won't be able to sign in or sign out of the game.

Let me know if you see the image below when you sign in or sign out.

Good Luck

• thanhdda
    Options

I cant sign in the game how can I sign out? My game is up to date

• fapboro
    fapboro Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I can only help you internet speed related problem. testmyinternetspeed tool help you to determine internet speed.

• EugenFaber
    EugenFaber Posts: 9 Pro Player 👑
    Options

My phone data; s unlimited I get online with everything else but candy crush soda and candy crush saga it says in red connection error.

• dm1
    dm1 Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

I had the same problem about a month ago with all 4 of my games. I even took my table to a computer tech to make sure it was not compromised somehow....it was ok. The only thing unfortunately that fixed the problem was reloading all 4 games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?