Win 30 Gold Bars HERE I 👋 Say Hi HERE!
🌟 CCSS New event! Help Kimmy build her new Booster!⚡️ HERE

Bear Brawl Is Back

headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 1,075 Level 5

I’ve got Bear Brawl back again. Anybody else playing it?

It did seem to give out more rewards the previous time, if I’m not mistaken.

Prev1

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 14,084 Game Expert

Hello and welcome to our community

Do you have a picture of it? The events do not get all players, only random player groups are selected for it.

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓
    😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍
    Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish
     🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Hello back!

II don't know this event. See my 1st comment. I will give you my CM for further explanation. @Lola_Pop

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish
  • YoscaYosca Posts: 2,613 Game Expert
    edited July 2020

No don’t have it 🙁.  @headoperations You don’t have Kimmy’s Arcade right? I’ve never seen this Bear Brawl nor Noble Royal path. And if I understand this right you can win in both features boosters, same as Kimmy’s Arcade? If so, then these different features are similar and therefore not everyone has the same features....I think.....

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

Carpe Diem

You can vote HERE for an improvement of the Swedish Fish

Find out SODA fun, contests, news, badges HERE

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 1,075 Level 5

Yes I don’t have Kimmy’s Arcade (I used to have it). I wish that I could pay to get rid of that Noble Path. It just pops up constantly wanting you to spend gold bars on it.

The Bear Brawl is a competition where you play against others. It’s supposed to last a week. It gives you boosters during the week, and apparently 1st place at the end of the week gets 25 gold bars 40 boosters.

It’s kind of like the Royal Championship on Candy Crush Jelly, except the prizes are better.

But the last time it popped up, the studio took it down early for “repairs”. That’s been months ago.

• YoscaYosca Posts: 2,613 Game Expert

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

Carpe Diem

You can vote HERE for an improvement of the Swedish Fish

Find out SODA fun, contests, news, badges HERE

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 848 Level 5

I don't have that event either!

• ipeteipete Posts: 1,887 Legend

I feel so lucky that I only have Toffee's fair. I have none of those features that give out good rewards. So lucky. 😭😭😭

No BGH 🔪 💔

• Allyd25Allyd25 Posts: 81 Level 3

Hi @Lola_Pop @LadyRaffie

Would it be possible to add me to the waiting list for Bear Brawl? If there is a waiting list..any help would be much appreciated 😊

And on Toffee’s Fair, you can wait forever on someone to finish their block, and then the reward isn’t worth 💩

I hope you don’t end up with that “Noble Path” because it’s even worse. It will give out a couple 15 minute rewards then pop up constantly wanting you to pay 50 gold bars.

I’d pay 50 gold bars to get rid of it forever.

edited July 2020

Hello and welcome to our community

Thank you, this is a very good idea. You could make a thread here for this event and collect the players. Who would like it !!

I would also like to be there.🤗

@Lola_Pop & @LadyRaffie 💖

No you guys don’t want this. Let me tell you what happened.

I’m playing, worked my way up to #3 on the top 100, and then my next match just happened to be the #2 player. I play them, and beat them. I notice their score didn’t go down on the leaderboard though (if you lose your score goes down by 5 pts)

Next match I somehow play them again. And I beat them again. Their score doesn’t lower again. But I thought oh well, it’s a bug and my score is going up so it doesn’t really matter.

After a while being in 2nd place I catch up to the score of the first place person, and somehow that just happens to be my next opponent. Oh well, I guess a coincidence can happen. I play them and lose. My next match it’s somehow them again, and I lose again.

So I take a break for a couple hours and when I get back on, my first opponent just happens to be that #1 person again (whose score hasn’t even changed and they supposedly playing again at the same time as me)

I’m all about the possibility of a coincidence, but come on. There is no way that was a real person I was somehow magically playing against at the exact same times. It’s so freaking obvious that it wasn’t.

Why can’t the studio just these games play out fairly with real people? It’s just like the many times we’ve called them out on the Royal Championship.

@Lola_Pop

@headoperations am I sensing a bit of frustration? Hehehe. I'm still playing level 451. Getting very tired of low scores. 😵😵😵

No BGH 🔪 💔

I’m just upset that they try to pass off that some things aren’t rigged. And they deny that we ever play against any “bots” when clearly we do in those type games. We’ve been arguing for a year over in the Jelly RC over that.

They keep saying that there is no bots. But there are players who cheat. They have unlimited boosters and stuff.

No BGH 🔪 💔