Options
carlcoop
carlcoop Posts: 69 Level 2

This is the latest boring crushfest ZZzzzz

Yet another wait for the miracle board level.

Its a hard level, they admit that, but they’re so uninspiringly dull, you never even get close......

Always at least 8 bears left, with no sign of the rest being even close to being found !

Maybe I should join the 58,300 who “added” extra moves ?

For “added” see “bought”, which after all, is the whole point of levels like this.

And another thing, on levels like this, where there are more than one section to complete, why is it, that when you’re near completing a section and you have a colour changing bomb, or maybe a couple of colour bombs, one or two striped candies, maybe some jellyfish and wrapped candies, your final move triggers one of those “helpful” jellyfish, which starts a chain reaction that then initiates every valuable candy you had and you enter the final section with nothing ?

We've all been there and it happens way too often to be accidental.

Those Jellyfish work for Activi$ion.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

You can enter your game and Lebvel on the Internet. There you have a lot of videos and tips. Be patient the right game is coming. Otherwise, take a break first and continue playing later.

Good luck

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hey @carlcoop , I know you loved those levels. without them you won't have anything to post in this community. HaHaHa!!!

I enjoy seeing your frustration. Been There!

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Watch videos about the level and you must store some reinforcements for the difficult levels and use the reinforcements in the last three moves of the game

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

This game is squeezing us out. Without good sources like BGH and Kimmy's arcade for boosters, I have only played about 5 levels since beginning of the year. I'm still hope the studio is bringing those features back to me. Hope! All I can do is hope and complain. Because I won't spend. I'm on level 5 here. Level 5 complainer! 😂😂😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?