Level 2998 hard rating removed, having trouble passing level

Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

How in the world that you guys decided to remove the hard rating? Level difficulty isn’t easy or even medium for that matter. I tried to use couple lollipops trying to move the fish, stripe or wrap into chocolate ball or painting candy but when it activates, it won’t do much help. I tried to search for videos with no boosters of any kind on YouTube, there’s none. lRemoving a red color or add special candy cannons due to 2 boards would be great!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Jared_Buttry Hi and welcome again. We can pass your feedback on to the CM who can pass this on to the game team. We in the community do not have anything to do with how levels are designed or rated, we can only offer you advice and help

Thanks

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @Jared_Buttry and good day to you.

I've also searched the web outside this Community to see whether there's any special strategy that you can apply to this level but unfortunately, can't seems to find one to help except for the video that I've found from a fan web. Not sure when the video was posted but I think it's an old one due to the hard rating. Hope you can figure out how the level is being played.

Also, you may want to read the following article from the Help Center for some info.

Hope you are able to pass this level soon!

Good luck and continue to enjoy the game 😊

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

You can use some special boosters to get rid of them, the game does not have intelligence, especially with the use of fish, it goes to every place but the place you want, you can collect some daily boosters and stay for two days without using them, without them until you collect enough of them if you cannot buy some of them in gold and then use them one payment I advise you to try it in the last three steps so that you can have time to complete it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?