Quest Feature?!

Options

Comments

• Anahita_2005
    Anahita_2005 Posts: 18,570 Level 5
    Options

Hi! @Sofia1992 I also had this feature in my game but it was replaced by Mr. Toffees fair and after that it didn't came back as @KingChewy said. It was one of my favorite features.....I am also waiting for the Move Rush to appear in my game...

Thanks for the tag! @Diamond Lim 😊

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Why are they teasing us like this? Who is running the show here? Please bring back the features players asked for. Also stop with the control group. I'm always in the control group. 😭😭😭

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

@Yosca New update happened just after I opened up a game.... New Map, they say,..... so level (Life Lost) , and my overview is gone too....... scrolling back to 451 on the PC kinda sucks.....

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,980 Candy Moderator
    Options

Same thing happened to me too @Sofia1992 It showed up and then disappeared. I now have a Kimmy’s challenge that is supposed to start today.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,107 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

Today I got the Quests back, same like we always had yay. But I only see it on my Android device and not the iOS. And I noticed where the Quests appear my Teams has disappeared and still only on Android πŸ€”

Android

iOS

Edit and Quests are gone, Teams is back 🀨

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Oh I see @Yosca .

Me from the other side, I play in Android.

I have other features in my game like Mr.Toffee's Fair, teams, episodes run and BGT Hill Event every weekend.

Also, I wonder if that new design level appears and in Android too.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,107 Soda Moderator
    Options

Yes @Sofia1992 My map in Android has changed the same now. And yes I have in both devices Mr. Toffee, Teams, Episode Race and I always had BGH. Unfortunate lately I haven’t seen BGH anymore, it seems I’m in the control group 😭. Anyway everything is back to β€˜normal’ except for no BGH and an other scene of the map without the overview portal....

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

I have the new map on w10. I'm perplexed. Why this change. There are no portals. Kimmy is always depressed because of the rain. Scrolling sideways is more problematic than scrolling down. And scrolling down is problematic on its own 🀨

Never had quest feature, kimmy's feature, move rush. Just a glitchy BGH πŸ‘Œ. But reading all these comments it seems the game has been glitchy lately πŸ˜…

Today I end Troll's party event. I'm gonna update my discussion with the last 2 quests

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Yes, this new version seeing Kimmy sad makes me sad too. I wonder why the change? I wish they use their time fixing the glitches first.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

I talked too early πŸ€ͺ

Well, hello new testing group.

My android app changed map too. I shouldn't have been surprised LOL.

I just clicked the notification of somebody completing a task in mr Toffee's fair to find said feature gone. In its stead there's treasure quest feature.

πŸ˜…

Troll better give me my goldbars tomorrow πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

Edit: treasure quests feature disappeared and toffee's fair came back

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?