šŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

(FINISHED)šŸ¹ Soda Archery: Which team comes closer to the given score?

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • kcee666
    kcee666 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Oh, wow

I'm sorry you're not competing in this event, but you should know that the teams were not assigned by anyone. We create them ourselves. They gave many days to form the teams. I'm sorry you missed it

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,621 Friends Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

Thanks for the explanation, @hechicerilla. I have not been included in tag lists for CCSoda in the past. I will continue to watch this area and hope I don't miss out on other opportunities.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Another one for my team-'off topic edits'

@ipete

@headoperations

Finally relieved!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
  • Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

• Part 1 - Rules & References!

Hi @LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop & @Yosca & @Werner_Cichy & Soda Games Archery Badge / Contest Group,

*Page 1 -Ā @LadyRaffie

Based on the Archery Sport, we want to see how accurate (or lucky!) you guys can be: Who will come closer to this randomly chosen score?

Rules:

1.- You must PLAY A LEVEL andĀ get a score as close as it getsĀ to the one proposed aboveĀ 

2.-Ā Anyone in the team can participate,Ā and you can post as many tries as you want; theĀ closest score in the teamĀ will be counted. JustĀ remember to post the name of your teamĀ along with the screenshot!Ā 

3.- You can participateĀ in any Candy Crush Soda Saga levelĀ you wish

4.- You decide if you want to use Boosters or not

5.- You have time from now until theĀ 31st of August 2020, 13.00 CET

6.- General Terms and Conditions can be foundĀ HERE

Time Link For (CET) Central European Time

Central European Time: 08:26am

https://time.is/CET

į…Ā How to take a screenshot

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Google Translate

https://translate.google.com/

šŸ…Ā PRIZES:

• Exclusive Badge For All Participants! *Think you need to post to get it?

• *Soda Games Archery Badge

• šŸ„‡Gold Medal:Ā 60 Gold Bars (that will be shared in equal parts with your team members)
    • + Exclusive Winner BadgeĀ for the whole team!
    • šŸ„ˆSilver Medal:Ā 45 Gold Bars (that will be shared in equal parts with your team members)
    • + Exclusive 2nd Position BadgeĀ for the whole team!
    • šŸ„‰Bronze Medal:Ā 30 Gold Bars (that will be shared in equal parts with your team members)
    • + Exclusive 3rd Position BadgeĀ for the whole team!

• Addendum To The Rules By: *Community ManagerĀ @Lola_Pop

• *Page 4Ā @Lola_Pop
    • You're absolutely right, we should have specified it better:Ā please play a level and post the whole screenshot in your comment, without cutting out anything.

• *Page 5Ā @Lola_Pop
    • So, you can remove the level number you've playedĀ - whatĀ @KingChewyĀ says makes sense.Ā We just need to see the screen you get after playing the level, so that it's clear the level has been played nowĀ and nobody is scrolling back to find the score that fits best. It's all about playing and having fun and competing in a fun way šŸ˜Š.
    • Good question,Ā @Origins7_Dale: in case of a tie, we'll have to have a second competition among the winning teams šŸ˜

• *Page 5Ā @Lola_Pop
    • I'll be glad to answer these questions,Ā @rock2233Ā šŸ˜Š
    • 1.-Ā Whoever in the team comes closer to the given score, that's the team's score. Imagine for instance you score 58501, and your teammate scores 58469- this second score will count as your team's score.
    • 2.-Ā It doesn't matter if you don't reach or if you pass the score by some points: in case somebody scoredĀ 58458 and another player scored 58462, it would be a tie. We'd have a new competition from those 2 teams in this case, with a shorter amount of time to play (24 hours), to decide about the winner.
    • 3.-Ā You can post your screenshots at any moment until the 31st of August 2020, 13.00 CET - it doesn't matter who posts earlier or later.
    • Please feel free to tell me if there are more questions around the contestĀ šŸ¤—

August 13

• Out of text, seeĀ Part 2 - Comments & Scores!Ā below.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale,Ā šŸ˜€

My Player / User ID:Ā 9815076088Ā 

8/25/2020

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

• Part 2 - Comments & Scores!

Hi @LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop & @Yosca & @Werner_Cichy & Soda Games Archery Badge / Contest Group,

Be sure to check Part 1 - Rules & References! above first!

Ok, since there are a number of teams tied, according to the rules by CM @Lola_Pop:

• In case of a tie, we'll have to have a second competition among the winning teams!

So I am only going to list those Teams who have hit the *Bull's-Eye or *Perfect Score of *58,460!

• Soda Games Archery Contest *Current Standings On 8/25/2020!Ā 
    • *58,460 - Get to this score!

• *Score 58,460 - Level 2 @Sukanta_Biswas - Page 7 - *Bubble Soda *PERFECT SCOREĀ 
    • *Score 58,460 - Level 2 @Nix66 - Page 7 - *Dream Team *PERFECT SCORE
    • *Score 58,460 - Level ? @rajdeeptb - Page 8 - *Swipe Team *PERFECT SCOREĀ 
    • *Score 58,460 - Level ? @rock2233 - Page 11 *Team Sodacrush *PERFECT SCOREĀ 
    • *Score 58,460 - Level ? @bearwithme - Page 12 *3 Soda To The Wind *PERFECT SCOREĀ 
    • *Score 58,460 - Level ? @candycrushinit - Page 15 *Bear-y Sweet *PERFECT SCOREĀ 

• *Score 58,460 - Level ? @ipete - Page 16 *Team Off Topic Edits *PERFECT SCOREĀ 
    • *Score 58,460 - Level ? @Marriam1 - Page 17 *Team Off Topic Edits *PERFECT SCOREĀ 

• *Score 58,460 - Level ? @RobinCorte - Page 9 *Sweet Explosions *PERFECT SCOREĀ 
    • *Score 58,460 - Level ? @Railfan2007 - Page 13 *Sweet Explosions *PERFECT SCOREĀ 

For those Teams who have not yet hit the *Bull's-Eye or *Perfect Score of *58,460! You have until 31st of August 2020, 13.00 CET. Or 6 days left, to do it!

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale,Ā šŸ˜€

My Player / User ID:Ā 9815076088Ā 

8/25/2020

• giotaki
    giotaki Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?