I lost all my gold.

ccsol
ccsol Posts: 3 Newbie

I lost all my gold. I think because I tried to play CCSS on my phone. Someone said I may have changed from one account to another. I don't understand, I have played one other time on my phone but I don't think I had a problem. How many accounts do we have? How would I know that I am changing accounts?

Best Answer

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to the community.

Very sorry for your loss of gold bars. If you change your device you dont lose your progress or goldbars. The only thing you lose is Boosters and lives as they are not saved in your game application but on your device memory.

There is no way you can change your accounts. Two accounts can not be attached to one game. The only way you can change your accounts is by the help of CM who can manually transfer your progress from one account to another but the player cant do it.

So if you have still available your old device just login and check your progress level and gold bars, save your progress through facebook or king account and log out. Now open the 2nd device update your game application and login with same facebook or king account and play a level to perfectly sync the progress between two accounts. If you still find any issues please feedback us.

Thanks.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?