future24
future24 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited September 2020 in Discussions

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

Are you just getting started with this game? You mean the boosters. You get thieves in the daily registration and in the various events in the game. Hope that clears you up.

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• future24
    Options

How can I get some free boosters? I'm having trouble passing a level

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello!

I already wrote that to you above. Do you have MR. Toffe and the weekly competition? And every day you receive the anmedebonus. You still have the option to buy. Competitions are currently running. Please go there and take part to win god bars. You can use it to buy boosters.

Hope it helps you and answers your question !!

• future24
    Options

I do not have mr toffe... I'm talking about candy crush soda btw

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello!

I made you a picture of me with Window 10, so you can see what I mean!

What level are you at?

• future24
    Options

Oh yeah I do mr toffes fair.. but you can only do 2 tile every 12 hours.. an I'm at level 942

• Spinnifix
    Options

Please show me a picture of you, then I could help you even better!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@future24 on your screenshot i think i see bubblegum hill under your lives. that pink thing! click it and see. if that is it, then climb up that hill and win some golds and hammer lollipops. Good Luck!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Wow what observations skills @ipete. U can find BGH anywhere and for anyone 😀except....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?