Energy bar

Options
eggy99
eggy99 Posts: 18 Level 2

well done for bringing back bubblegum hill, but the energy bar only gives 2 shots and then you have to wait till it fills up. Why not give everyone 5 shots before you need to wait for a refill, especially as getting the crown is harder that before.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

I am sorry if things are different now and you are not satisfied. The games are constantly changing and only selected groups of players get it to test. If there is more dissatisfaction, it will be changed again. I'll give you a player expert because I've never had a BGH and can't give such a direct answer to it !! I hope this helps!!

@Yosca

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Congrats on having BGH to play. I noticed in the pass, if log out and log back in, the amount of energy bars is different. Sometimes 20 energy, sometimes 50 and sometimes 10. Try it and see if it is the same for you. We here think it is just testing to see how many players are piss off 🙄

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,860 Soda Moderator
    Options

Thank you @Spinnifix

Hello @eggy99

Yes, BgH has changed. This energy thing can be different like @ipete says. I don’t know the reason why this changing is. I’ve only had once BGH with this energy bar and if I remember correctly it took first play a lot. I failed 2 times and had to wait for more energy to try again. When I was waiting my BGH disappeared and never came back 🙁, therefore I can’t tell you if everyone has the same energy thing.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Well, why not 5 shots instead of 2 is a suggestion for the game and we as players can't really do anything about it. Why not drop this in the idea thread instead. 🙂👍

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,768 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can also see Lola Pop the Community Manager answer to all of Soda Players that I hope you can understand to read it :

Update 27th August: King Chewy aka the Bubblegum Troll is back in town! The Studio is still monitoring the feature. It will be in your devices now from Monday 8.30am CET to Thursday 8am CET

Or you can click here to read the latest similar your question.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?