We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why have I lost my bonus.

robyem
robyem Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Support

Have played Candy crush for years & today I have lost 240,000 plus bonus bombs, same amount of switch, 50,000 of pink wheels & the ice cream cone symbol which clears the screen etc

how do I retrieve

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,112 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2020

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊.

I will tagging Candy Crush Expert Players if they can help :

@kiara_wael, @Freddy_Falkner, @aijaziqbal, @wykoon, @Sukanta_Biswas and @bearwithme

By the way, this game's community is Candy Crush Soda Saga (not Candy Crush Saga) and I will tagging @Lola_Pop move this thread to Candy Crush Discussion Community.

** If you have any questions on this game, you can click here to ask a question about this game that they will help you faster on Candy Crush Support Community. 😊 **

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
  • wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator
    edited September 2020

Hello @robyem and good day to you.

Noted that you've lost all your boosters in your device and regret to inform that these boosters are not recoverable since it is not saved in the game server. However, you may contact King Support Service if any of those boosters were purchased recently but yet to be used.

Meanwhile, you can start building back your boosters through various events such as Fantastic Five, Daily Treat Calendar, Daily booster wheel, winning the Weekly Race, winning gold bars in Fast Race and/or completing 6 daily wins and other events or challenges made available to you.

You may also consider participating in the on-going contests in this Community to stand a chance to win some gold bars and use it to purchase boosters.

Going forward, it is advisable to store boosters at minimal level to prevent any losses caused by broken device or game crashed.

Let us know if you need help with other issue. Thank you. 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@robyem Hi and welcome the only time i have every seen anybody with that many boosters is when a hack has been used. If this is the case then king have probably solved the hack and thats why your boosters have gone missing. I have seen this with a youtuber who had used this method and eventually he had the same and lost them all.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@robyem Hi and welcome the only time i have every seen anybody with that many boosters . so my guess is the reason how you got this many is probably the reason you lost them. I ahve played from nearly day 1 and not got over 5500 on any booster let alone 240,000

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,318 Candy Moderator

Hello @robyem and a very warm welcome to the wonderful King Community. I'm sorry you lost all your boosters, but as has been mentioned above, boosters that haven't been purchased are saved locally on your device so if you have lost them, something must have happened to your game on your device to cause this situation and unfortunately the lost boosters cannot be retrieved.

One possible option if you are playing on an Apple device, is that if you do automatic updates to the iCloud, you might be able to restore your device to a previous update and recover your lost boosters, but you will lose any information etc. that occurred after that update on your device.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,324 Level 5

hi dear

all boosters and Lives message are stored in your own storage not online anywhere.

There are a couple of reasons you may lose sight of the boosters in your game. The two main reasons are that: 

For more information you can contact support area from your game directly.

you can contact here also 👇

you may asked your game ID here to know your game id please Open profile section of your game and Dubble tap on the king logo which is located on the Top Center Area

hope this helps have fun

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?