Mr. Toffee No Play

Idaho_Biker
Idaho_Biker Posts: 78 Pro Player 👑
edited October 2020 in Discussions

So, what's up and how to Nudge Players who don't understand the meaning of "TEAM" in Mr. Toffee?? This happens quite often with Me Lately. Players who won't Play at all. I guess they Figure that I will Tick off all the Boxes and they Reap the Rewards....Are these People Lazy or What?? How to Fix??

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,973 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Ill Tag Expert for Soda @Yosca and @Origins7_Dale . to explain more detail .

and visit Candy Crush Soda Community

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,866 Soda Moderator

Hello @Idaho_Biker Mr. Toffee is indeed like a Team play, but you don’t have to depend on them. I also see in my game others are blocking some tiles (deliberately?) or don’t go further and stop collecting 🙁. I always do my own thing, making my own row and collect my prize. When others don’t play mr Toffee but just sit on a tile they won’t get the prize. If you want to get a prize of MTF (Toffee) you must complete at least 1 tile 😉. So keep on crushing and do your own thing! Have a sodalicious day 😊.

Thanks @kiara_wael 🙂

• Idaho_Biker
    Idaho_Biker Posts: 78 Pro Player 👑

Well @Yosca..here's something that has been happening to Me in MRT too: I complete 2 Tiles (1-3) but my Tiles are NOT in the winning Row, but I have been losing out on the Rewards. I completed Tiles shouldn't I get Rewards?

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2020

Hi @Idaho_Biker @Yosca @kiara_wael,

Thx for tag @kiara_wael.

Well 1st, this is a "Saga" forum. As @kiara_wael posted above, she gave you the link to "Soda" above.

In answer to your question on tiles, yes if you completed at least 1 tile you should get the reward. If you are not, then need to contact "Support" on this. I will give you the info on this 1st, then a few points on "Mr. Toffee's Fair (MTF)".

Here is what you will need:

• *User ID#
    • *Receipt Of Purchase (Or Order# etc...) - Screenshot *Of any "Issue" or "Error Codes" you may have gotten.
    • *Name Of Game
    • *Device You Play On

You can use the above link to contact support, or use the contact us thru the game. 

Or you can contact our Player Support team from your game. Go to the settings cogwheel, click on the question mark, and select what you want done and they will be able to give you a solution!

Be sure to answer the automated response you get. I would say "Support" is backlogged now because of the virus. So expect "Delays". 

As @Yosca has already pointed out a number of things for you, I'll just give a few more. It has been a common complaint about players tying up the board, by sitting on tiles. Makes it difficult to do or complete the 4 tiles needed to get your reward.

You get 2 choices on quests in 24 hours. Then can do 2 more. So, wait till around 11:30 pm or so, be sure you do 2 quests, then at around 12pm midnight, the clock resets so can do 2 more quests. This way you can knock out those 4 tiles right away. People are asleep at those hours, so the new board should or may not have players on it.

To do these quests, I suggest you go to the lower "Sprinkleshell" levels in the game. You will find it much easier to do, along with doing it faster.

Here is my post on those levels along with other things, at:

• Part 1 - *Introduction to "Supersonic Lolly"!
    • Part 2 - *The Sprinkleshell Levels & The Sprinkleshell Advantage!
    • Part 3 - *Recommendations!

It is "Multi - Functional", let's you get everything done in the game, builds up your "Booster Count", so you can be prepared for anything in the game, along with doing the higher levels, when they are released.

• Sprinkleshell - The Most Powerful Ally In Soda - Candy Crush Soda Saga

So you have 2 quests before midnight done, 2 more quests after midnight, get reward, board resets, then do 2 more quests, you are done. Until the other 2 tiles get done. If done right with other players, who know the game, it can give you a nice streak on rewards.

Be sure your "Push Notification" button is checked off before you play "Soda". Let's you know if other players have done something for you, or too you. On "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", it is on the opening screen, on the bottom left, it loads last, so wait on it. On wifi devices, sorry can't help you on that, I don't use them on gaming.

Your "Daily Bonus" is given around midnight. So have even more boosters you can use.

Hope this helps.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/11/2020

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,571 Level 4

The only box that I can play has been blocked by someone for days…… I can’t play the other boxes as I new new levels to play them. My question is will Kings have a new set of tiles at certain pint? Or that is it, those empty tiles will remain as long as I live if the other two players don’t do anything? Please help!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,866 Soda Moderator

Hi @Gumyupawpaw Yeah I recognize this 😕. The good news is the board will expire within 14 days. If you’re in luck the blocker moves or you have to wait until the new levels are released. But do know you’ll have a new board when those 14 days are over 🙃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?