Candy crush soda-Kimmy's arcade getting harder

Options
bigl136
bigl136 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Discussions

Is it me or is this game becoming more and more of a scam? Why offer an arcade section that you can’t win in without having to constantly purchase gold bars? I thought that by playing, they would always give you at least one selection that would win the level in arcade to win the prizes. Instead, if you are not willing to pay for bars to constantly pay the 4 gold bar price to continue, you will rarely get a booster that will allow you to win. Might as well remove the arcade and just get people to buy those packs to get the boosters if you can’t legitimately win the boosters during arcade. Either way you’ll have to pay whether for arcade or for the bundle. Seems a bit schemey

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I agree with u @bigl136 Kimmy's demands are way too much in her arcade. The cards aren't any good after a level or two. Its crappy. I'm better off without her!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

This gambling hall is a game of chance. If you want to spend gold bars on it, you do it voluntarily. You can decide for yourself when you want to stop. I came away empty-handed a few times. Since it didn't work out to fill the field. Sadly it is how it is. It's a Random & Additional Event. Hope it is understandable for you! I'm so sorry. You can do it again next time.

It's just a risk game.

Good Luck

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Yes, I agree with you. The king is squeezing the fun out of the game little bit at a time. But overall it is still enjoyable. 😁

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,775 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @bigl136

I noticed it too! Last time I won 2 levels and got bad cards for level 3. Next levels had the same bad cards. We have a thread about Kimmy’s Arcade where you can give your feedback HERE. Please feel free to make your comment there! Keep on crushing 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?