πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

πŸ₯³Who's up for a party! Guess what we're celebrating...

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,754 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • mackeela74
    mackeela74 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Six year anniversary!!

• amears2018
    amears2018 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hmm a party? Who doesn't like a good party?! I believe this could be candy crushes anniversary! Put on your fancy clothes and celebrate the joy of sodalicious fun! There will be plenty of soda candy so come ready to crush!

• _Scar_
    _Scar_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I guess we are celebrating Candy Crush Soda Saga's birthday.

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

Thank you for the tag @Diamond Lim .

@LadyRaffie I will see what my Detective can come up with. πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ€”

Candy Soda Town is now rebuilt and now Kimmy and Yeti are jumping out of their cardboard bodies into more realistic looking characters. They want to celebrate a few changes to Soda Town, especially the new feature: could it be the old "Portal" coming back or maybe other characters coming to town? Maybe an easier way to get Rewards (Boosters/GB) like with Quests or different scenery to let us know what Episode we're on (πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚).

No matter what the Celebration is about, I say "Let's PARTY" Yeeee-Haaaa!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

I hope everyone will have a GREAT day!! πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ€—

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,211 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I see a lot of new players here. That's great.

I want to make it a little easier for you to guide your way through the community !!

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

Β I want to help you and navigate you better through the community.Β 

HereΒ &Β hereΒ is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community!Β HereΒ you can find all games at a glance.Β HereΒ you get answers to the most common problems andΒ hereΒ you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.Β Β πŸ’–

• Roary
    Roary Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Celebrate good play! Come on!

Celebrate the anniversary of Kimmi and Yeti dance party!

Celebrate good candy!! Come on!

Come on Yeti do the twist! Do the Twist wrapped candies!

Celebrate the crushing of wrapped candies with the lollipop hammers!

• astarti_00
    astarti_00 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Well we are celebrating the second lockdown I guess, so we are going to play Soda Crush all day!!!It will be a non stop party....

• mcrush
    mcrush Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Party giving everyone happiness!!!!!

• Tasty_Cake
    Tasty_Cake Posts: 2,592 Level 4
    edited November 2020
    Options

(Edit by CM: against House Rules- politics)πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?