Bake a Cake- no rewards/ event disappearing

Options

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi CM's @Lola_Pop @LadyRaffie @Yosca,

Hi LOL Lollipops "Admin" @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 @Sweetice @Anrames @Pitty_Kitty @Crazyforfun @earmanja794 & Now "The Sweet Legend" @Werner_Cichy, & @Sharon_Loose, @giotaki @Glenn1972,

Ok, figured I should bring the whole team here on this. Since we didn't get "Rewards" on Tiers of the Cake for some of our teammates, others getting messages but no "Cake" showed up, & so on. Since @Lola_Pop is gone till Wed., I'll ask @LadyRaffie to take a look at this.

On my post from 11/20/2020 at *Page 3 of this thread. I said:

• Sorry @Lola_Pop have no screenshots of those "False" messages, but if they show up again, I'll take a few for you.

Here is the 1st screenshot for you:

• Bake A Cake - False Message - Team Has No Cake To Bake - On 11/23/2020 - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

Notice it says:

• You have less than 8 hours to finish the cake!

Of course we can't finish something, that we do not have. There is no "Bake a Cake" feature in the "Soda Squad Team App"!

I have already posted about the messages to "Claim your Reward" on the first 2 Tiers done on the cake, but I never got them. Along with other teammates, like @Pitty_Kitty who didn't get her "Rewards" on 3 Tiers we did on another "Cake". So I will continue to give you these "False Messages", as they show up, if you still want them. I suppose my teammates can also take screenshots, when they get them also.

Until next time.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

I only use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", for now. 

11/23/2020

• Crazyforfun
    Crazyforfun Posts: 141 Level 3
    Options

I got rewards for baking cake this week.

I think this message is a general message to remind us of the event is ending soon and we should finish baking the cake( if we haven’t already).

As a team, we finish baking our cake fairly quickly, so it does not apply to us

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop could you specify how bake a cake is supposed to work. Because I'm still baffled. I read it should be about team work but it's not in reality? 🤔 I get rewards only from the point/layer I start to play and miss those from first layers if I didn't have the chance to play. This usually happens to me but now I know it happens to other members in my soda squad. Are all team member supposed to win everything thanks to team efforts or get only what they won individually? Can the members without a chef hat get the rewards from all the layers or only from the layer they partecipated in?

Thanks 😀

Edit: in this week bake a cake, prizes I didn't get were a swedish fish and coloring candy. Since I played in the 3rd layer I could claim a color bomb.

Also I could claim the rest of the prizes in last layers completed not by me.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Also I received too messages from soda app saying new rewards were available in the bakery. This is how I find out bake a cake is back but when I open the app it's already too late because layers are completed and there are no rewards for me to claim 😅 I can play the other layers, so there's that

Android app and w10 app do the same, they send pop up messages about a reward that doesn't exist 🤔

• Crazyforfun
    Crazyforfun Posts: 141 Level 3
    Options

@Lola_Pop

I didn’t see the bake cake event till yesterday evening. 3 levels were already baked and I didn’t get the 3 rewards. Then this morning, 3 more levels were baked by my team members and I could get 3 rewards.

So 1st 3 cake rewards are missing for me

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

@Origins7_Dale to confirm I only got 2 rewards from the bake a cake. One colour bomb and one striped lollipop

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    Options

I got all of these messages. But no rewards. Maybe it's because I didn't bake a piece of it. Unfortunately I was too late

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi CM's @Lola_Pop @LadyRaffie @Yosca,

Hi LOL Lollipops "Admin" @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 @Sweetice @Anrames @Pitty_Kitty @Crazyforfun @earmanja794 & Now "The Sweet Legend" @Werner_Cichy, & @Sharon_Loose, @giotaki @Glenn1972,

Thx for posting teammates. As you can see @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop, a lot of my teammates are not getting "Rewards", either from not "Participating" in the event, or getting "Messages" to get rewards, but only getting "Part" of it, or none of it. Which also includes myself.

The very fact that this event is in the "Soda Squad Team App", would mean, it is a "Team Event". So whether you "Participated" or not, shouldn't matter. Because we have different hours we play, live in different Countries, have different time zones, & so forth. So when the "Tier or Level" is done, "All Teammates" should be "Rewarded".

Otherwise, it no longer is a Team Event, then it should be removed from the Soda Squad Team App, & put somewhere else. Because it would mislead players on its intended purpose.

So asking to please "Compensate" our team "LOL Lollipops", on what is due us. This is not a easy event to do, & the "Rewards" are not very good, meaning there is not much there. "Meager", I believe is the right word here.

Only @Sweetice / Jevi, is the only inactive player on the team. Haven't seen or heard from her in ages. Hope she is doing ok.

Trust everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I did, ate to much as usual. Seem to do that every year, at this time. Too many good cooks in the kitchen. Have to try & taste everything. 😁

Well group, until next time.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

I only use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", for now. 

11/26/2020

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3
    Options

Dear experts in the mysteries of the game, please tell us the exact rules of the Bake a Cake game.

Which of the players can complete the task, or cannot, what prizes the player can receive, or cannot receive. And the main thing is why.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?