Where is the Arcade?

Options
nagromddot
nagromddot Posts: 1 Newbie

I have not had the Arcade in over a month now. My wife keeps getting it like always.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello @nagromddot the arcade is a test feature just like other events in the game so it doesn't guarantee to be in the game at the same time when other players receive it. These events come and go; so all you can do is enjoy while its there 😊

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Yes, this can be, because not everyone gets the events and functions. There are randomly selected groups of players. There are test groups. Which can also be changed from time to time. In the help center. You can read it in the game under Gear - Question Mark - Help Center. Or here on this page in the help center !!

Hope this answers your question.

Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

No every players have the feature. I don’t have it either. To increase your chance, I think you must be on level 1000 or higher to get it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?