Lost busters

Droleroid
Droleroid Posts: 2 Newbie

I had to uninstall and reinstall the game following the instructions in this support list because the game keeped saying was a connection problem and it wasn't my phone.

When I reinstall, all the busters disappear. That happened to me before when I changed phones. Why?

Can I have them back?

Thanks. Ps, english isn't my native language

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,804 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to the Community @Droleroid I am so sorry you had to uninstall and reinstall the game app 😔. Boosters on mobile devices are stored on the device itself so if your device is changed, reset , reinstalled or crashes all boosters are lost and are unrecoverable. Unless they were purchased , then you can contact Player Support from your game and they will help you with this. After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement. If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,804 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to the Community @Droleroid I am so sorry you had to uninstall and reinstall the game app 😔. Boosters on mobile devices are stored on the device itself so if your device is changed, reset , reinstalled or crashes all boosters are lost and are unrecoverable. Unless they were purchased , then you can contact Player Support from your game and they will help you with this. After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement. If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5

Hi @Droleroid .. Sorry for those lost boosters😔.. But next time try other troubleshooting methods and use uninstalling as a last resort. You can close the app instead, log out, clear device cache, log back in.. Or update, restart the device.. etc

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?