Changes To The Game

It’s honestly getting to the point where I’m no longer enjoying the game due to the amount of things that keep getting taken away. Losing your entire rainbow streak if you lose one time vs how it used to be only losing one streak at a time, the rainbow streak went from 10 to 5, you used to get 1 hour of unlimited lives then it went down to 30 minutes and now it’s just completely gone.

What is going on here?

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Do you have anything else in terms of events and functions? Don't worry, there are always new ones coming. A lot changes, but there are good events where you can play away for hours.

I wish you good luck & fun

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?