Soda and Saga won't load

muttsbottom
muttsbottom Posts: 3 Pro Player 👑

All I get now for several weeks is the message :

You have experienced an error that we are work hard to fix, please try again in a moment...

It doesn't say how long a moment is.. What can I do on my end? My cache is cleared every day and I have the most up to date version of chrome. I also reset Chrome to original settings as advised in another post but still same thing. I am running windows 7 but have seldom had a problem. The issue is with both Saga and Saga Soda, they are the only ones I play.

Best Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

The problem will continue to exist as Window 7 is no longer supported. Please do you have a mobile device? Then please download the game there or on your PC with Window 10. Because at the end of the year the Flash Player will be switched off. The games are then available in HTML5. If you have a Windows 10 PC, you can download your game from the Window10 App Store.

Good Luck

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

The problem will continue to exist as Window 7 is no longer supported. Please do you have a mobile device? Then please download the game there or on your PC with Window 10. Because at the end of the year the Flash Player will be switched off. The games are then available in HTML5. If you have a Windows 10 PC, you can download your game from the Window10 App Store.

Good Luck

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim .

You totally deserve it @Nix66 .🎊🎊🎉🎉

Loved your adorable interview.

Keep smiling all the way.🌼🌼🌼🌼

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?