Sutherland1944 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited December 2020 in Support

I could see Mr. Toffee on Candy Crush but it is no longer there. Help

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Diamond Lim MTF is a part of soda so the player is definitely on the right forum. Thanks for the tag 🙂

Now to answer your question @Sutherland1944 MTF just like any other event in the game is a bonus feature so its not guaranteed to be in the game a ll the time. Also there had been quite a few issues that various players had with MTF lately so can be a reason for taking it down temporarily by the studio. I'd suggest you to keep your game updated and enjoy the features present in them.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Sutherland1944 @Marriam1 @Diamond Lim thx for tag,

Sorry to hear that. However, on any "Mini / Side Game / Bonus Feature", these can be removed at anytime. Could be a technical issue that came up, if on a "Timer" time expiring, etc...

Personally, I have had (MTF) Mr. Toffee's Fair for years, on "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App". However, I have had issues with it in the past. Recently, there have been reports by players not getting the quest they did on it credited to them, even after doing it multiple times. So that might be the reason, it is gone, or been pulled by King Support. I had that issue myself, 1-2 yrs ago.

For the rest of my post see above link, along on how to contact "King Support".

For @Marriam1 @Diamond Lim *On any other (MTF) Mr. Toffee's Fair Issue, can send or give this link above. Been a number of players reporting the same thing. Including "Double" posts on it.

Thx For Reporting The Issue & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/17/2020

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?