🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

(FINISHED) Win Gold Bars ⛄️ Winter Games 2nd Competition!

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @rock2233,

You have been *Updated above. When posting, please include the *Soda Game Expert Staff, or myself. So I or they can update scores for the players & our CM.

Congrats, you are now in 1st for Level 560.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

1/7/2021

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,574 Soda Moderator

My lowest score so far on level 56

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,574 Soda Moderator

And here is level 560

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

I'm amazed at your skills! Not only you guys are amazing at scoring high points but also when giving you the challenge of lower scores 👏

To answer @Marriam1 question: in order to grant other players the option to get a medal, if a player hits two medals, let's say, she will only get one. Meaning: Imagine you are entitled to get both Gold Medal on level 5600 and a Silver medal on level 560, in this case, you will be granted only the Gold Medal on level 5600. That way, another player can be entitled to get the Silver Medal on level 560. 🤗

Keep trying guys, only a few more days to play! ☺️

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

That's awesome @LadyRaffie 😊 Also this rule will change the scoreboard @Origins7_Dale 😁

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,977 Friends Moderator

Yes @Marriam1 I find it so much more motivating for all players.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

True that @DieOmimi 😊 love the way lady raffie makes the rules fair so that each player gets an equal opportunity and motivation to keep trying! Else we could see the game was going a lot in favour of some players 😄

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @LadyRaffie @Yosca @Marriam1 @Pitty_Kitty @DieOmimi @frenioz00,

Ok, *Updated you above @Yosca. But, can't say if you are 2nd or 3rd on Level 56, until @LadyRaffie *Rules on that Screenshot.

You sure are on fire now girl. Must be those "Badges". Not really sure how that will work out. Because this sounds like another *Rule Change. Unless, we can win the *Gold Bars For 1st Place, or for 2nd or 3rd, but you are limiting us only on the "Badges"? Or is it both, *Badge & Gold, you can only win 1, even if you did win 2 or all 3 levels.

Then why play all 3 levels then, if you are limited to only 1 win? Puts a damper on the contest, along with costing the player more, because you are doing 3 Levels, but can only win 1 level, or part of the prize of that level. Being limited to only 1 win, out of 3 possible wins.

Why this now? If you are that good to sweep it all, in all 3 Levels, then should get the *Perks / *Winnings that go with it.

Speaking of winnings, I got the *Silver Medal Badge, from the Team contest, but "No 15 Gold Bars" yet. So if you sent them, I didn't get it.

Well all these changes are giving me a headache.

For CM @LadyRaffie - So let me know on:

• Your *Ruling On 1st Place Level 56 Screenshot above! Which will or may change 2nd & 3rd Place?
    • How you plan to "Reward" on this contest. You get the "Gold Bars" on everything you win, but are limited to 1 Badge, which I assume is the higher one. Unless you win 2 Badges of equal value, then guess you or CM makes a choice? Or again, is it both, you lose "Badge & Gold" on any more levels you win above 1?
    • Can you check on *15 Gold Bars, for me? Thx.

Should do it for now.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

1/7/2021

• DieOmimi

My lowest Points for Level 56

• DieOmimi

My lowest points for level 5600

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?