We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can't pass level 463

mckelvey
mckelvey Posts: 7 Level 2
edited January 2021 in Discussions

im done with this game bean at it for two months and cant get past 463

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello @mckelvey

1. What events do u have in your game?? Play that to collect enough boosters so your not stuck on those hard or ultra hard levels.

2. Check the latest youtube video so you csn find some tips to pass the level easily.

3. Take a break for somedays from the game and return with a fresh mind to play. The game can even be generous and offer u extra rewards then.

Hope that helps.

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

Level 463 is indeed hard @mckelvey

I will post the hints later...

@Marriam1 I think YouTube doesn't have suitable video as the levels become harder in the current version with the ultra-hard rating.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,125 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

@mckelvey welcome to our Sodalicious Community!

To add to what @Marriam1 suggests, I would like also to tag our Game Experts @Yosca @Origins7_Dale @Pitty_Kitty and the awesome @mercerik. Let's hope they can help you out with this super hard level 🤗

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,960 Soda Moderator

Hello @mckelvey

I’ve tried this super hard level. If you want to clear the ice below, you could do it with fish. If you have Swedish Fish as a booster make use of it! Note: to clear ice and using fish, be sure there is no jam on it. As long as the fish don’t have jam they’ll swim to the ice/licorice. As soon jam is on it, they will first try to spread the jam! Also make use of Sprinkleshell. If you made fish, use Sprinkleshell to let them swim. I am sure you can do this, don’t give up!

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

Hello there, @LadyRaffie ! Thanks for the compliment and for the Tag!

I can't find my completed game level video for this Level. I am on Level 2032. It takes a lot of swiping to get there. My Index Finger will probably be shorter by the time I get there. 😉 Just an idea and a favor, can you convince the Studio Team to add a Search Bar on the Map to make it easier for us to replay the Level when help is needed!

Hello there, @mckelvey ! Welcome to the Community!

Level 463 is a Jam Level Type. Whether you are on a Higher or Lower Level, the strategy in every Jam Level is the same. Once a jam portion opens with Powerful Match, work around that to expand and spread the area on the board.

The 1-2-3-4-5-6-Layered Candy Ice Cubes Blockers can be intimidating because of the hits you might have to try to clear these. Aside from these, you have to contend with the Licorice Swirls released by the Candy Cannons on top. Rule of thumb in every Level, no matter what type, you'll have to maintain a good focus. Create and match powerful candies that are destructive especially inside or within the Jam Covered Areas. The explosion from the match will make the Jam spread, thus helping you carry out your goal and complete the Level. Make sure you use Sprinkleshell when you need to remove some candies out of the way.

Hope these TIPS help you complete this Level!

Good Luck!

• mckelvey
    mckelvey Posts: 7 Level 2

Thanks for the help some people to get past 463 but im done. i not fun any more its been 2 and a half months.i dont mind if its hard but this is crazy

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,456 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2021

Hello @mckelvey 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

First of all, I am sorry to hear that you are not able to win the level from a while!

Looks like you have been asking for help from past 2 months! Here are the other threads you have opened about level # 463 👇️

1) Need help in Level # 463

2) Can't Pass Level # 463

Were you able to check the answers & tips provided by any of my friends in these above threads! Please click on above "Green Letters" and see the tips that were provided. Then, try those tips to beat the level. I am sure you will definitely be succeed this time 👍️

If you still need help, please post a screenshot to tell us at which part you are getting stuck, which might help us give you further steps to beat the level!

Please type your reply here in the box given below to let us know if you need further help.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Sodalicious day 🍾 🍭 🍾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?