We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Weekly Contest

Nfeinauer
Nfeinauer Posts: 3 Newbie
edited January 2021 in Discussions

It isn't fair to the many people who play soda to be thrown in with people that excell at the game. We have no chance of getting any weekly bonus. I liked playing with friends as did they. We had our own personal challenges and you have taken that away. I know many people feel that this is so we don't win any weekly contests.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

This is not an idea, but belongs in the discussion area. Events come and go and random groups of players are selected for testing. I'm so sorry. To explain it even better.

I'll pass it on to the player experts !!

@Origins7_Dale @Yosca

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,960 Soda Moderator

Thank you for the tag @Spinnifix

Hello @Nfeinauer

Recently this has changed. The challenges will include all players not just your friends but other Facebook and King players and from time to time these groups get changed. Sorry, this is now how it is., like @Spinnifix said too.

• Nfeinauer
    Nfeinauer Posts: 3 Newbie

Amazing that when you search you can't find this discussion. The other odd part since this I can't get connected. Keep getting server is down.

• Spinnifix
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to our community @Nfeinauer. I'm not 100% sure what you are requesting. Your subject title is saying Weekly contests" but when I read your idea it sounds like you are seeking a team with players that are your equal. I would like to ask our Game Experts @Yosca and @Spinnifix if we have a message here in the community where players can request to join their own team for these events? If we don't, then @Nfeinauer I would like to suggest that you create a new idea with a better subject title such as "Create our own custom team for the events"with your contents from here. But first I'd like to find out if our Game Experts know if we do have a message already where you can go to get a customized team. Then I will come back here and close this idea.

• Spinnifix

@Elsa

This is a sensitive issue and the CMs already know it. Because there are always players who ask about it. Because some players have played over 100 levels and others only 5. It's about this injustice that I know myself. Only me it's slowly gal since I don't always get to play soda. Only the CM can answer this again. I will mark them.

@LadyRaffie

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,960 Soda Moderator

Hi @Elsa No we don’t have a message where players can request to join their own team for these events like Weekly Race. I know some time ago weekly race started with players randomly chosen, and playing different levels. (at the beginning of the game and at the end) Then it changed and it was more equal but lately it has changed again. FYI : I made a screenshot of my weekly race. I am at the end of the levels and this means I won't be able to get more points than the number of levels that are released, 30.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Now I understand it better. I do apologize because I was confused about the way the idea was written. It's (not going to call it a name) weekly contest that is randomly choosing the team correct? Well I can bet you that I must be on @Nfeinauer 's team because no matter how hard I try to clear the levels I always end up in 5th place and remain there until the episode is done.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Nfeinauer and welcome to our Community!

I moved your feedback from the new game Ideas section to Discussions.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?