weekly contest

Options
katfishez
katfishez Posts: 7 Level 2

Why did you change the weekly contest?? I don't like playing with random people instead of friends. When I start a new WC, other players already have 80 games.

I don't see how that's even possible, but it definitely is messed up. It's not fun, change it back to play with friends!

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,812 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @katfishez

Recently this has changed. The challenges will include all players not just your friends but other Facebook and King players and from time to time these groups get changed. Sorry, this is now how it is. Thank you.

• katfishez
    katfishez Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Well it seems that everyone on this thread hates it, so why don't y0 ou change it back? Also, there is absolutely NO WAY that anyone can play 80 games in 20 min. I don't care how many boosters you have. These 'weekly contests' start out that way. 2nd place may have 28, etc. There is definitely something fishy going on, why even bother, there is no way to win. I'm seriously more than disappointed that you did this

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Well @katfishez if you're saying the person is cheating/hacking in someway and as a result it shows they passed 80 levels in 20 mins their game will get corrupt at some point of time and they will lose thier game progress.

Some players are very dedicated and do pass a lot of level on weekly basis that may even sound insane to us!

So the changes of shuffling players is made by the studio and there is nothing more we can do about it rather than foresee the race if it doesn't work in our favour and instead work on events present that may work for us!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@katfishez you can try email to king studio directly from your game app. There should be a link in players support.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?