✍️ Subscribe here to Candy Crush Soda Tagging List! 🥤

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Kiki_g 👍😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Sodaliciously Hot Topics right now in Candy Crush Soda Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🥤👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your subscribing. I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List completed. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @LeFlarcane 😉

Sodaliciously Hot Topics right now in Candy Crush Soda Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🥤👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @deblg 👍😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @criscount 👍😊

Anyway, you can comment to subscribe on Jelly Community here :

🍮 Candy Crush Jelly Saga - Main Board and Royal Championships 🍮 (have two different groups by Lady Sarina and Nikolaos Prodromidis)

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @lolaprincess 👍😊

🍮 Candy Crush Jelly Saga - Main Board and Royal Championships 🍮 (have two different groups by Lady Sarina and Nikolaos Prodromidis)

• lorilm1972
    lorilm1972 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your subscribing. I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List completed. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @lorilm1972 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Unstoppable123 👍😊

• msg4869
    msg4869 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Can't remember if I subscribed or not lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?