✍️ Subscribe here to Candy Crush Soda Tagging List! 🥤

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your subscribing. I have seen your tags are still on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List already. @msg4869 👌😊

So have you received your tags by me on your notifications? 😊

If you still don't know how to check your notifications :

If you have used with mobile device, you click on profile picture (top right) then you click on "Bell" icon and finally you can see I tag you to check contests and more exciting threads on your notifications. 😉

If you have used with PC (Computer), you just click on "Bell" icon on (top right) and finally you can see I tag you to check contests and more exciting threads on your notifications too. 😉

So you cannot missed out them and check them out easier.

If you haven't received your tags on your notifications, how about you click here to tick! 😉

I hope you can understand to read it! 😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Sodaliciously Hot Topics right now in Candy Crush Soda Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🥤👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @MiladyR 👍😊

Sodaliciously Hot Topics right now in Candy Crush Soda Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🥤👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Anyway, you can comment to subscribe on Jelly Community here :

🍮 Candy Crush Jelly Saga - Main Board and Royal Championships 🍮 (have two different groups by Lady Sarina and Nikolaos Prodromidis)

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Courtney1990 @happyleetom 👍😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • NailBiter
    NailBiter Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Thank you @Diamond_Lim and please subscribe me to your tagging list. I have just participated in my first ever Soda contest (wish me luck!) and don’t want to miss any future contests or new information. Thanks again!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your subscribing. I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List completed. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @NailBiter 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?