Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @pratimadangol 👍😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Sodaliciously Hot Topics right now in Candy Crush Soda Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🥤👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Lolley1982 👍😊

Sodaliciously Hot Topics right now in Candy Crush Soda Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🥤👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @SUZANCE 👍😊

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited June 2022
    Options

I believe that I am already being tagged

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yes! I see your tag is still on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Cagnes 👍😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @VickMtz 👍😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@VickMtz - You can also comment to subscribe on Jelly Community here if you want to subscribe :

🍮 Candy Crush Jelly Saga - Main Board and Royal Championships 🍮 (have two different groups by Lady Sarina and Nikolaos Prodromidis)

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Soda Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @llopez6715 👍😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?