New Event! 💌 Candy Crush Soda Secret Sweetheart HERE
Don't miss the interview to our Kingster Dmitry_D.! HERE

How about a warning before you reset everyone's progress?

DreamDancerDreamDancer Posts: 183 Level 3

That is what really ticked me off.

Jeesh, got all the way up to day 445 without missing any days and then the server goes and resets me.

Answers

• Freddy_FalknerFreddy_Falkner Posts: 43,566 Candy Moderator

@DreamDancer Hi and welcome, Unfortunately this does happen from time to time it has happened to me as well. This is not an intentional thing have seen people with a lot more days than this it has happened too, your rewards will not be affected but can understand its not good when you have have a daily log in over a year old.

Thank you

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 26,033 Royal Legend

The last completed levels              

Candy Crush Saga , Level 8945
         Candy Crush Friends Saga , Level 4140
         Candy Crush Soda Saga , Level 3348

Papa Pear Saga , Level 108
         Diamond Diaries Saga , Level 100
         Pet Rescue Saga , Level 44
         Blossom Blast Saga , Level 25 
         Bubble Witch 3 Saga , Level 19 
         Farm Heroes Saga, Level 2

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 37,466 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Mostly of players have asked this problem too.

You can see Sukanta Biswas the Superstar has answered to player for similar your problem that I hope you can understand to read :

My guess is your daily bonus is back to day Some players have found that the Daily bonus has reset to Day 1 for them but don't worry! You will continue to receive daily rewards the same as before. The only difference is the number of days in a row your calendar will display.

There are a number of reasons this reset might happen: device updates, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this.

Though your Daily bonus progress cannot be restored, rest assured that your actual rewards are unaffected.

But don't worry! You can continue playing while claim these unlimited time of boosters every day. 😊

🔥 Hot topics here right Now 🌶

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

You can also check to learn guides around King Community on my below signature here. 👇

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑🌟 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS & Community Hub! (BW3S & COTR ➡️ 25th March 2021 together!) Help to vote amazing idea's lists here! 🌟👑

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 19,575 Candy Moderator

Some players have found that the Daily Bonus has reset to Day 1 for them but don't worry! You will continue to receive daily rewards the same as before. 

The only difference is the number of days in a row your calendar will display.

There are a number of reasons this reset might happen: device updates, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. 

Though your Daily Bonus progress cannot be restored, rest assured that your actual rewards are unaffected. 

You can keep collecting and enjoying your rewards every day!

Have you passed 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga?
    Collect your badge from HERE.

• DreamDancerDreamDancer Posts: 183 Level 3

It Breaks My Feng Shui!

My tablet broke, (read: I dropped the darn thing), and I resurrected an old phone to continue playing.

Annoying was that I lost my streaks, more annoying was that I lost my powerup stash which numbered in hundreds of lollipop hammers and other boosters.

But now all the games are no longer in sync as to how many days they have.

😭😭😭😭😭

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 26,033 Royal Legend
    edited January 17

Yes, unfortunately the boosters will be lost if you change the mobile device or if you destroy it.

The daily bonus changes every 3 days, I think I can get over that. If you have problems syncronizing with your score, please contact me again

I'm really sorry about the tablet.

The last completed levels              

Candy Crush Saga , Level 8945
         Candy Crush Friends Saga , Level 4140
         Candy Crush Soda Saga , Level 3348

Papa Pear Saga , Level 108
         Diamond Diaries Saga , Level 100
         Pet Rescue Saga , Level 44
         Blossom Blast Saga , Level 25 
         Bubble Witch 3 Saga , Level 19 
         Farm Heroes Saga, Level 2

• stsongstsong Posts: 1 Newbie

Me too, I lost over 700 days worth, UGH!!!!!

• DreamDancerDreamDancer Posts: 183 Level 3

And it did it again, logged in today and it was at day 1.

Quit messing with my feng shui.

• ipeteipete Posts: 2,052 Legend

@DreamDancer I don’t have problem. So I’m guessing something to do with updates (device and game). Wow, a year plus logging in everyday! No wonder you’re pissed. 😆 I definitely would be if that happened to me.

No Complaint Today

I thought all is good 🙄😪 NO BGH on CCSS again WTF (F is for Freak 😉)