Trouble Connecting

DippyDora66
DippyDora66 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why does my game say no connections when I have no other trouble on any other apps. It won't allow me to send requests for lives or receive lives. Constantly says the "Bubblegum Troll" is causing problems. Its very annoying

Any suggestions

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@DippyDora66 Hi and welcome, Check your device and game are up to date, if playing via an internet browser clear the cache entirely. log out and restart your device and then log back in see if this resolves your issue. If not also while the game is open try disconnecting your wifi for 30 seconds and then reconnecting.

There is an issue with sending and receiving lives that is being investigated, but at present there is no time frame for a fix on this, but keep your game upto date

Thank you

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@DippyDora66 Hi and welcome, Check your device and game are up to date, if playing via an internet browser clear the cache entirely. log out and restart your device and then log back in see if this resolves your issue. If not also while the game is open try disconnecting your wifi for 30 seconds and then reconnecting.

There is an issue with sending and receiving lives that is being investigated, but at present there is no time frame for a fix on this, but keep your game upto date

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?