πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

⚑️ Weekend Soda Challenge!πŸ₯€[CLOSED]

Options

Comments

• tokasa13
    tokasa13 Posts: 252 Level 3
    Options
  • Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie - *Soda Game Moderators @Yosca @Nix66ο»Ώ, Myself / Dale, & The *22nd Soda Weekend Challenge Players,

That time again. Been in a *Heat Wave Alert, so starting a little late on this.

Welcome To The:

This week we are giving you, get close to 🎯 *Score 445,790 🎯!

A *Mid-Range *Bullseye Score!

*Pages 1 / 83 *Rules & Scores!

• *Addendum To The RulesΒ - *Can only win this contest, *1x Only! So If you have won it, please do not post any scores! Thx.
    • *Addendum To The RulesΒ -Β *Can Play any Level!
    • *Limited To 10 Screenshot Posts! *Note: The *Piggy Bank has been redesigned, so will drop *Gold Bars into it. So wait, till the game loads everything, meaning *No Movement, then *Screenshot Please! Thx.
    • *Addendum To The Rules - *Added by me on *Page 17! *You can only erase the *Level you played on. Any other *Manipulation of the posted screenshot, will be rejected by me. Only our CMΒ @LadyRaffieΒ can give you an *Appeal. I believe this is best to keep the integrity of the contest intact.
    • *For our *Newbies: *Always read *Page 1 First, on the forum, thread, discussion, contest, etc... you are on. It is the "Key" on posting. Tells you what it is about. Along on what to do. About 90% of your questions will be answered here. This includes reading *Terms & Conditions for the contest!

*This is every weekend *Thurs. To *Mon., until further notice!

• *Starts - Thursday July 1st, 2021 (1 pm CEST) to Monday July 5th, 2021 (1 pm CEST)! These *Starting Times subject to change!

*There is only *1 Winner on this contest.

• *Tiebreaker / Playoffs info listed below!

*In case of a draw, there will be a Tiebreaker from (Day & Time Unknown) too (Day & Time Unknown)!Β 

*1st to hit *New Tiebreaker Posted Bullseye is *Winner! Otherwise closest to *New Tiebreaker Posted Score is *Winner at endΒ ofΒ *Tiebreaker Contest of Day & Time *Unknown (CEST or PT)!

*Tiebreaker Days & Times if necessary, to be announced by CM or myself!

• Current Standings! *Get to this 🎯 *Score 445,790 🎯!

@bearwithme *Score 446,140 *Page 83 *Diff. 350

@Gumyupawpaw *Score 446,700 *Page 83 *Diff. 910 *Has 2 Posts!

@namal_butt_01 *Score 600,460 *Page 83 *Diff. 154,670

• *Players Include A *Tag To Me Please, Thx!

*CEST is 9 hours ahead of (PT) Pacific Time: USA!

• Prizes

An entrance in ourΒ *Soda Hall of Fame! *Can be *Entered - 1x Only!

OurΒ *ExclusiveΒ Badge of Soda Champion!

• *Update. If you have won this *Badge before, then sorry, no others will be made at this time!

Can I get @Diamond Lim / Ruby @PrettyBubbles / Kim @Nix66 / Nicole @Yosca to *Tag our players, for this weekend contest. Thx ladies. ❀️

Enjoy The Contest - Origins7 Dale,Β πŸ˜€

7/1/2021Β *Edited For *Updating Scores On 7/3/2021!

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,854 Level 5
    Options

@Origins7_Dale I will give this challenge a try. And I love the heat wave alert! This is my kind of weather. At leet 90Β° and very high humidity

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Well done again! @Origins7_Dale πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Thank you for your tagging all of them! Please add @Heshan_G into your Soda Tagging List. Many thanks! ❀️😊

Hello Soda Players! πŸ‘‹

** If who wants to subscribe Candy Crush Soda Tagging List, please check and comment here! Thanks! 😊 **

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4
    Options
  • Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,573 Level 4
    Options

My closest, still trying to get closer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

I am determined to win this challenge one of these weekends. Here is my first attempt:

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• ahm1340_3043
    ahm1340_3043 Posts: 77 Level 2
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?