๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

โšก๏ธ Weekend Soda Challenge!๐Ÿฅค[CLOSED]

Options

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Werner_Cichy You have a hit and if no one else has one, you are the winner. @rajdeeptb is already in the Hall of Fame and I don't know if you can be registered a second time.ย 

@LadyRaffie in your signature are still the Winter Games. They are already finished and closed. Maybe you can ask for the spring games so we have more players there.ย 

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Hey Don't worry @Werner_Cichy You Will Be Winner Of This Week. @DieOmimi Explained Well.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie @Diamond Lim - *Soda Game Moderators @Yosca @Nix66, myself & The *8th Soda Weekend Challenge Players,

Bottom of *Page 42, has my last post, with all the rules.

Well, a bit late on this. But, it seems we have 2 players with *BullsEyes!

• @Werner_Cichyย *Score 70,020 *Page 41 *1st BullsEye ๐ŸŽฏ!ย 
    • @rajdeeptb *Score 70,020 *Page 43 *2nd BullsEye ๐ŸŽฏ!ย *Time Stamped at 4:54AM!

So if I understand this correctly. This should get @rajdeeptb into a *Tiebreaker with @Werner_Cichy.

For @DieOmimi, nowhere in the *Rules does it state you can't win multiple times. The question to be asked is, *Was @rajdeeptb *Screenshot in time for the contest? He has a *Time Stamped 4:54AM entry into the contest on Mon. 3/29/2021.

• *Ends on Mon. March 29nd, 2021 at 7pm (CEST)! *Posted on *Page 40 by CM!

Not sure what time *King Community Editor Uses Here? If it is my time in USA / PST, then well within the time limit, since both CET / CEST are 9 hours ahead of me.

Depends on where @rajdeeptb lives, if in *Europe, then again, well within the time limit, of *7pm (CEST) Mon. 29th, 2021 which is when contest ended.

So until our CM @LadyRaffie returns on *Tues. March 30th, 2021, I will say, at least for now, looks like we have a *Tiebreaker Playoff in place. *Our CM is on (CEST)!

• *There is only *1 Winner on this contest. *Tiebreaker / Playoffs info listed below!
    • *In case of a draw, there will be a Tiebreaker from Monday (Time Unknown) to Tuesday (Time Unknown)!ย 
    • *1st to hit *New Tiebreaker Posted BullsEye is *Winner! Otherwise closest to *New Tiebreaker Posted Score is *Winner at end of *Tiebreaker Contest Time of *Unknown (CEST) on Tues.!
    • *Tiebreaker Times & Days if necessary, to be announced by CM! *Since we have pasted the starting point of *Mon, then should be *Tues. 30th To *Wed. 31st!

So both @Werner_Cichy & @rajdeeptb, don't go anywhere. (hehe) Looking forward to our CM Rulings on this, along with seeing you both battle this out.

For the rest of the players. The next contest is the:

• *9th Weekend Soda Challenge!ย 

Starting *Thurs. April 1st, 2021 to *Mon. April 5th, 2021!

Trust this helps.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

3/29/2021

• rajdeeptb
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale @Yosca @Nix66 @DieOmimi @Werner_Cichy

Depends on whereย @rajdeeptbย lives,ย .

I'm from India. Central European Summer Time is 3 hours and 30 minutes behind of India Standard Time. ๐Ÿ‘‡

So bothย @Werner_Cichyย &ย @rajdeeptb, don't go anywhere.ย (hehe)ย Looking forward to our CM Rulings on this, along with seeing you both battle this out..

I think There Will be not Any Battle because Prize is ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ”ฐ

1. Soda Champion Badge

2. Permanent Entry in Hall of fame.

And i Have Both. I'm winner of First Weekend Already so why Another Battle Again.

Same as I did on CCFS weekend Challenge But there Was only Applause For me Not Another Battle.

I think When @LadyRaffie Come Back And Look here. she will Announce @Werner_Cichy As winner.

Have a great time ahead ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    Options

Thanks @rajdeeptb

I have to go to work now, unfortunately. I would be happy about the Hall of Fame, I already have the badge!

Third place gets the badge!

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie @Yosca @Nix66 @rajdeeptb @Werner_Cichy,

Ok, so you are in the *Tiebreaker then @rajdeeptb, since you posted your *India Time of 3 Hours 30 Mins. behind CEST.

Again, what CCFS does on their *Friends Hall of Fame, is their rules for it.

On the *Soda Hall of Fame, it is my understanding, you can win *Entry into it, multiple times.

Yes, many of us have won the *Badge, why I asked various *Badge Makers to make us some. For @Werner_Cichy, there is no *3rd Place here for the *Badge. There is only *1 Winner Every Week on this contest.

Best to keep these *Hall of Fames in other games, separate from us.

Hope this helps.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

3/29/2021

• 2easy
    2easy Posts: 282 Level 3
    Options

I not get it that " Hall of fame" for who still play the game.

I know like NHL Hall of fame. That is for after career players, for best ones.

I not know anyone In that who still play and is In there.

Not even Wayne Gretzky did that.

๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

I love that @rajdeeptb you participate and try to beat my score for the only purpose of having fun ๐Ÿ˜

As you said very well, we have a winner @Werner_Cichy congratulations on being the Soda Champion of this weekend challenge! ๐Ÿฅณ Find your entrance in our Soda Hall of Fame here! ๐Ÿค—

• rajdeeptb
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

Congratulations dear @Werner_Cichy ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

I am very happy that you have found a place next to me in the Hall of Fame.ย ย 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?