What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

( FIXED) I'm experiencing issues getting the deluxe prizes from the Secret Sweetheart

Options
debbiedes
debbiedes Posts: 10 Level 2
edited February 2021 in Support
I paid the 5.99 to unlock the path. I had it for 1 day and got a couple of the rewards. Next day it was locked again. I’m disputing the charge with apple and waiting for their reply. Today I went ahead and paid again and unlocked it again. I just went back on and it’s locked again.

why is this happening. I’m sure apple is going to have a problem with this when I dispute again.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,047 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Please search for the update and empty the cache and start again. Please play a level and the game will update if it doesn't. Please contact the customer service !!

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please send an email with pictures and your ID number. Good luck

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hi @debbiedes and welcome to Soda community :)

I'm sorry to hear this keeps happening, does this happen even after you follow the general trubleshootig steps? --> check for game updates (latest version 1.186.3) - log out from game account - clear cache in device settings - restart device - log back in - clear some levels to reconnect to the server

if the problem still persists and in case it's needed to help us investigate further, would you mind adding more infos?

• Did you complete the regular path before trying to unlock the premium option?
    • what device do you use?
    • please share a screenshot of the problem. how to take a screeshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
    • please share your game ID. you can find your ID on soda apps HERE and on facebook HERE

Let me know

thanks 😀

• debbiedes
    Options

I have tried everything. Here are the screenshots. You will see I have purchased this twice now and it is still locked.

• debbiedes
    Options

See attached. I have tried everything. You will see I have purchased this twice.

• michaelhollaway380
    Options

I have paid the fee for the Secret Sweetheart challenge Twice now and when I go back in it is Lockes again. Is this right?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hi @debbiedes and @michaelhollaway380

Thank you very much for providing more details, I checked this part of the feature and this isn't right, definitely. Purchasing the deluxe offer should take those 3 first locks away and you should be able to claim prizes after you complete the quests milestones, as you do in the regular path.

As of now I can only suggest you to contact Player Support directly from the game as Spinnifix said: click blue cogwheel- "?" Button - purchases and gold bars- scroll down and click "contact us"

Let me know how/if this issue evolves, I passed this feedback on. should an update/news come from the game studio, I'll make sure it gets posted here too 😃

• jtflores
    jtflores Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same exact issue. I have paid three times

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hi @jtflores welcome to the community and thank you for reporting this 😀

Unfortunately, it is a error of the event if you pay to unlock premium prizes but they get locked up again on the same device.

Regarding your second message, when you play levels and complete tasks you reach milestone prizes. Then you can claim them on one device. The other device should sync and recognize that the items have already been claimed by the first device. Prizes shouldn't be claimed twice. So I don't think you should be allowed to pay in your other device too 🤔

I'd advise to contact Players Support directly from your game as they can see your purchases history in mobiles and ask for a refund. Please click blue cogwheel- "?" Button - "purchases and gold bars" - scroll down and click "contact us".

Hope this helps :)

• jamsfreedom1
    jamsfreedom1 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited February 2021
    Options

On feb. 12th on candy crush soda I paid $5.99 for the deluxe on the sweetheart game. I was charged $5.99 by apple but cannot access the deluxe part of the game. This is my 3rd time trying to get my rewards. It’s under Julie smith McCleary my Facebook account. Please answer my email is *Edited by CM: personal information*

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited February 2021
    Options

廾𝗂 @jamsfreedom1, welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience your are having.

ℹ️ We don't deal with purchase related issues here in the Community as the solution/feedback would require your personal details. You can find all the info about refunds & unfulfilled purchases & the contact link to King's Support HERE.

‼️ Also, please edit your post so that it doesn't contain any personal info such as full name and/or email addresses as that is against our House Rules. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?