Now it's 3 months. does not receive any Kimmy's arcade. when it will be received.

rahul64bit
rahul64bit Posts: 9 Level 2

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello @rahul64bit since Kimmy is a test feature not all players have it in their game. Keep your game and device updated and hopefully you may see in the future.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2021

Hi @rahul64bit, @Marriam1,

Kimmy's Arcade is a *Bonus Feature in *Soda. Like all *Bonus Features, they come & go. I had it last on:

• *Back on Thurs. 2/18/2021! With 3d 23h on app! 
    • *26 Boosters Rewarded for a 10 Level win!

King distributes it out to the players, I would say 1st on a testing *Device basis, then other testing thereafter. Have to be sure the *Mini / Side game works on the *Device 1st, then other testing follows after.

So to increase your chances on getting *Bonus Features, or other things into your *Device / Game. I suggest to the players they should *Switch Up. Meaning, if on PC, go to wifi. If on wifi, go to PC. Never know what might show up. No guarantees you will get it, but it should increase your percentages on it, along with any "New" features or "Mini / Side Games" that may be released. Should direct connect your "Device" to your PC. Much better connection, or just use your PC. Be sure to "Sync" up "ALL" devices.

The *Key here, is to keep it installed on the *Device, even if you don't use it to play. Along with keeping it updated.

Personally, I think it is the best *Bonus Feature in *Soda. No other *Mini / Side game gives *26 Boosters for a 10 Level win. Be sure to play it to the end. Some players advise, you can stop at any time, if you see you can't win the level. This is true on the stopping part, can collect rewards at any time. However, if you do stop, then lose out on the *Higher Rewards at the end. As you go up the levels, the amount you get for winning increases, along with better boosters. Like 4 or 5 *Striped Hammers or *Hand Switches, etc... Yes it costs 4 Gold Bars to do this, but that is a great deal. You can't buy 4 or 5 *Striped Hammers or *Hand Switches for that price, around *1 Gold Bar for every *Booster. Also, the *Law of Averages comes in, you may lose on the level, because you don't have enough boosters to beat it then, but it balances out in the future, when you do. So break open your *Piggy Bank, when you get it back & you will have a nice *Booster Count for those higher harder levels in *Soda.

For more info on it, go to:

Then there are contest here at King Community on *Soda. For *Gold Bars, *Boosters , *Badges, etc... Just click on *Win Prizes above, read *Page 1 First, then enter those contests you like.

Finally, there is *Soda Squad Teams.

If you are not on a "Soda Squad Team" yet, & have the app in your device. Then should join a "Private" team. Has up to 12 players on it, that can win 3 Chests with "Boosters", over & over again. Can also get "Free Lives" from teammates. Only the "Admin" of a "Private" team can approve you to join. Or start your own team.

For more on this, & if you do not have the *Soda Squad Team App in your *Device / Game, can sign up for it, the link is listed below, along with other info for you, on my post, at:

There is more of course, on other *Mini / Side Games, etc... for *Soda. But will get you started on getting your *Booster Count up.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

2/24/2021

• rahul64bit
    rahul64bit Posts: 9 Level 2

my device and game already updated. and level is 3776.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?