Connection after last update

Options
miss_monnie
miss_monnie Posts: 2 Newbie

It seems as though the game doesn't recognize my nternet connection after the last update. I cannot get or send lives to friends. Sometimes my profile is not there until I restart my phone. It keeps telling me there is no internet connection.

I only use my phone package. I have Wi-Fi selected on my settings to use when I want to. I have a Samsung Galaxy A50.

Help please.

Thanks!!!

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@miss_monnie Hi and welcome, Please4 cjheck your device and game are up to date and clear the cache from your app store. Log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if thios resolves your issue. Please not there is a connection issue that is being investigated, but we have no time frame on a fix for this at present

Thank you

• Nix66
    Nix66 Posts: 19,877 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @miss_monnie and welcome to our lovely and helpful community!

Hopefully the troubleshooting method Freddy provided for you helped.

If not, I’d just like to reiterate that the connection issue has been reported to the Game Studio. They are aware of the issue and working on a fix.

Be sure to keep your eyes out for any game app update as it will probably include the fix. Thanks!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@miss_monnie Hi and welcome, Please4 cjheck your device and game are up to date and clear the cache from your app store. Log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if thios resolves your issue. Please not there is a connection issue that is being investigated, but we have no time frame on a fix for this at present

Thank you

• miss_monnie
    miss_monnie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks to Freddy and Nix. I am sure it is the reported issue. The error message is: cannot connect to server.

Thank you for the info!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?