Want an option to add Friends to your game? We need your help!

Options

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,618 Friends Moderator
    Options
    I don't care either way/ no opinion

Yes @LadyRaffie some of the friends on my soda team are from the community. In the player list too. But there I added them via king.com. @Spinnifix showed me how it works.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@LadyRaffie their good work is unfortunately hampered by the problems with the servers. I just wanted to let you know that items were sent to my game, but I received it immediately after the good news:

It says: Unfortunately, we just can't find your gift. But don't worry, we'll notify you as soon as we find it. You need to be online to get it.

I'm online!

@Nix66 @Origins7_Dale @Yosca for information. You're all doing a really good job. But if the technology doesn't work well... Well. If it happens to others, you know what messages can come.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,153 Soda Moderator
    Options

Thank you for reporting this @DieOmimi . CM already passed the connection problem on to the Studio, and they are looking at it 😔. I hope your connection problem will be over soon so you can receive your goodies.

• DieOmimi
    edited March 2021
    Options

Thanks @Yosca. For you as GM, it's just for information. I know you and CM are doing everything they can to help the players. Only if other players receive a similar message. So that you know what message it is.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Yes, I would love it! :)

Hi @DieOmimi, @Nix66 @Yosca @LadyRaffie,

Thx for the info on your post hon. I am interested in this:

From @DieOmimi *Page 3:

• Yes @LadyRaffie some of the friends on my soda team are from the community. In the player list too. But there I added them via king.com. @Spinnifix showed me how it works.

On *Page 2 I posted this question:

For both *CM @LadyRaffie & *Kingster @uxer:

• I have 2 associates I work with in the *Soda Staff, there are others that are on my teams in *Soda & *Saga, & so on. I am looking to get them listed in my *Group / High Scoring List, on both *Soda & *Saga. However, I only use *Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App, *Signed into *Facebook. One of my co-workers @Yosca doesn't use *Facebook, or PC, so not certain how to get her or the others into my games. Perhaps, you could help me out on this. Many Thx. 😃

Could you post the how to, that @Spinnifix gave you thru or via King.com for myself & the players.

Keep in mind I don't use *Browsers to play, because when I looked at it last, on *Saga, it started me from the *End of the Saga Map, all the way back to Level 2000 or so. Since we are approaching *Level 10,000 now, only 10 Levels from it, waiting on fixes on the last release, having serious issues over there, then I'll play them. Anyway, it would mean a loss of 8000 levels or so. It then wants you to connect thru wifi, which I don't use. It was the same on *Soda, sorry don't remember the numbers or restart on it.

Would be greatly appreciated. A step by step tutorial on both *Soda & *Saga would benefit the players here. Since a lot of them, play both games.

Many Thx - Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/4/2020

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Origins7_Dale to add friends over King.com, you need your friends' email. That's trust and you should only ask for it through pm.

Both must agree and you enter your friend's email. Your friend needs to confirm that he wants to be on your list. That's it. You don't have to play through this platform. I don't do it either. It is too unstable and jerky. Not a nice experience.

So, if you have the email, start your browser (no matter which one), enter a king.com/en/play and enter the email address. Your friend must then also call and confirm king.com. Finished.

When Peggy showed me that, I wanted to play there as well. Forget it, it's not a good experience. You constantly get error messages, the board jerks and loses the internet connection. For adding a friend, it's fine. Otherwise I find it ...... think of the part.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Yes, I would love it! :)

Hi @DieOmimi,

I get a web translator on your:

• king.com/en/play
    • The connection to the page you want to translate may not be secure.

Also, it is not loading the page fully. Can you give a *English URL for us? Or maybe it doesn't need the *en in it?

Could be issues on their end. But just in case.

Many Thx Again - Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/4/2021

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi Dale @Origins7_Dale, try to enter only king.com. I tried and the browser automatically adds my language. I hope it works with your language. If it doesn't work, take .de and scroll the page all the way down. There you can choose between different languages.

I hope it works for you as well.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hello guys!

Please @DieOmimi and @Origins7_Dale stay on.topic 😉

• DieOmimi
    Options

Ok @LadyRaffie, sorry that I didn't pay attention to it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?