New Feature! Bear Brawl 🧸. 🏎

Comments

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Hi @LadyRaffie i am pleased to see the bear brawl back but I’m sure when I trialed it that the energy filled up much much faster than it is now, even with paying to get the deluxe rewards on the quests it has taken all day to get enough energy to play 5 rounds. I must say I’m not impressed at having to wait most of the day to play. If you don’t pay I guess you can only play one or two rounds a day. I’m sure before if you won your round the energy built up faster. I absolutely loved it the first time but this time I’m not so sure at the moment. I’ll wait and see how it goes. Thanks for the tag @Nix66 If you check my screenshots out it takes 1 hour to collect 1 point of energy and I need 50 points to have one go at the game that’s a total of 50 hours to wait if I hadn’t bought the deluxe prizes for the quests. I don’t think I would pay a second time. It’s now 3am and I will be interested to see how long I have to wait to play tomorrow.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,575 Soda Moderator

I got Bear Brawl past week for the first time and could try it. So it was super nice to see I’ve got the event, but I do think it takes too long to refill. Indeed 1 energy per hour and the higher you climb the more energy it takes. Luckily in the event is an energy prize, but it isn’t that big. So maybe the Studio can take a look at it and change the refill time? 🙏🏻 It really takes too long, and I find myself getting a little bored. 

@Nix66 I’ve reached Championship Arena 😁 Anyone else?

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3

On Arena 5, you need 50 energy to play. At the rate it replenishes, that means you can only play once a day. That wouldn't be so bad if, like the main game, only losing games cost a life. Here though, win or lose, it's 50 a play.

• crankymom
    crankymom Posts: 7 Level 2

This new way is terrible!!!!

I haven’t won a level in almost 24 hours. I’m sick of it!!!

I finally got the candy fish today to try and finish the hard level and I got called away so I couldn’t even use it!!!!!!! I spend a lot of money on this game and I’m tired of this and I’m going to quit if this doesn’t change. I’ll start a game with a new company!!!!

invent a pause timer button or something if you are keeping this way of doing things!! I haven’t even passed one level in the upgrades yet neither!!!!!

ps. The rocket bear brawl idea is aweful!!!!

• Sjmill63
    Sjmill63 Posts: 10 Level 2

where is the bear brawl fest screen? where do I get my gold bars I won??

• HereKitty
    HereKitty Posts: 7 Level 2

I still can't get access to bear brawl.

It should not be this hard to play.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Also tagging @chirag0406 who has subscribed Candy Crush Soda Tagging List. 😊

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for your feedback!

@Nix66 I have arrived at the Arena, although not sure how long will I stay there since players are really engaged and amazingly skilled!

@crankymom sorry you are feeling like that. A pause bottom could seem a cool thing but I'm not sure how much fair would that be when playing against another player, isn't it? Or are you referring to the normal levels from the Saga map?

Interesting all your feedback about replenishing the Energy.. What do you guys would think it would be nice and fair to have?

@Yosca @Nix66@Sharon_Loose @Andres-2 @Bricorn @teresawallace44 @johnolenych

🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?