Why have my noble path, Mr. Toffee's fair, my soda squad and other items just disappeared??

Options
maxinegio
maxinegio Posts: 3 Newbie

Where has all of my things gone??

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,124 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @maxinegio All your events are gone? How is your internet connection? And can you tell me what device are you playing the game? Also, have you updated the game? Please reply back so I’ll try to help you further.

• maxinegio
    Options

I have played a few levels and all of my things are gone??

• maxinegio
    Options

My internet connection is fine and I'm playing on my phone as I always have.

• malloryp
    malloryp Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

My connection is also fine but now my events are gone

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,124 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hello @maxinegio Did you do the troubleshooting? So, check you have the latest version of the app, do you see you are connected with your King or Facebook account? So you played some levels and no events back. Did you do the troubleshooting?

• Clear cache via device settings in Android, via settings, safari clear history in iOS. Then👇
    • Close the game app and Network restoration ( that means, sign out from the wifi or signal, wait 10 secs and sign again then open the Game App). Then That didn't work? Then 👇
    • I would suggest doing all of that together. So close the game app and clear cache, network restoration and open the game again.

@malloryp try the troubleshooting first, play some levels and see if the events are back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?