Why won't Candy Crush Soda Saga connect to the internet

Options

Answers

• Chrysi
    Chrysi Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

I tried to do what you said but as the game has no internet connection I can't get through to Player Support. It looks like I have no choice but to delete the game and start again losing everything. The next one I download won't be from Microsoft I can assure you. I think I'll go with Facebook, Thank you for all the help.

Chrysi

• lonli79
    lonli79 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I rebooted my PC and wifi modem, I cleared cache. Everything works fine EXCEPT CCSS. Still "no internet connection" when I enter my game. So this problem is clearly at your end, you just can't or won't fix it. I can't reset or uninstall CCSS app because I played without loging in and I would lost everything (lvl 3058). I'm very glad that I didn't put any real money in this game, only my time and progress will be lost. Very disappointed.

• Chrysi
    Options

I am the same as you lonli79, did everything I was advised to do, still no connection. I still haven't deleted the program I just keep thinking about the money I've spent (quite a bit) and will lose it all. To say I'm disappointed is an underatatement.

• lonli79
    lonli79 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Yeah, spending money you would think you get help when you need it, and you would be taken serious. I also haven't deleted my game.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi @Chrysi @lonli79 and @FreshBoy01, @Yosca, thx for tag @Nix66,

Ok, if you followed the steps on *Page 1, & still have issues, then the next step is *Reinstall. However, it will cost you something to do this. *See below.

• I will give you the info below, on how to get it all back!

• As Boosters are items saved directly onto your device's memory (so you can use them offline), reinstalling the game will, unfortunately, delete all of these items. If you lose any Boosters that you have purchased please reach out to our team using the 'Contact us' option and we'll be delighted to get you back on track. 

I will give you the info on contacting *King Support 1st, then what you need to do, to recover any losses. You need to pay very close attention to this, if you want what you loss from the *Reinstall back.

To contact *King Support, it is best to give them this info:

*Part 1

• *User ID#
    • *Device & *Soda Version you use to play on!
    • *Receipt Of Purchase (Or Order# etc...) - Screenshot *Or any issues you have, like "Error Codes", etc...
    • *Name Of Game

Your "User ID#" is the same on all King games you play on.

You can use the above link to contact support, or use the contact us thru the game. 

Or you can contact our Player Support team from your game. Go to the settings cogwheel, click on the question mark, and select what you want done and they will be able to give you a solution!

On "Gold Bars" or a "Purchase".

Or you can contact our Player Support team from your game. Go to the settings cogwheel, click on the question mark, and select "Purchases and Gold Bars" and they will be able to give you a solution!

Be sure to answer the automated response you get. I would say "Support" is backlogged now because of the virus. So expect "Delays". 

*Part 2

Before you *Uninstall & *Reinstall the game. You need to make *Screenshots of any & all things things you want back. Clearly showing the *Amount you had at that time. Includes, *Boosters, *Gold Bars, *Levels, *Any Daily Bonus, or other *Side / Mini Games you have, etc...

The *Daily Bonus might not be able to be reset to whatever amount or time you have now, ask *Support on this. Even if it can't, takes only a few days or so, to get 2 Boosters back, which is the limit on it.

Once you do that, when you contact *King Support above, tell them you have the *Screenshots on your game amounts, but can't connect / play now, so need to do a *Uninstall & *Reinstall of *Soda.

Ask that agent about getting everything back, after the reinstall. Once you have *Approval, then & only then do your *Uninstall & *Reinstall of *Soda.

Be sure to keep a copy of the *Email, stating you have *Approval.

Since this is going to take a number of *Screenshots to do. Best to *Post them. You are limited on *Email on how much you can send. By *Posting it all, just need to give the *Agent, *Title & URL of your post. So it is all there for them.

I was once offered this by *King Support, some time ago. Before I was even a member here, or had a *Title. Never did it, because it was about a *Reduced Size Issue on the inside of the level, showing your *Boosters, etc... Just not enough time to do it, along with I didn't want to risk any losses. Not a biggie, so my graphics are not perfect. Can live with it.

But, in your case, you need to get back up, in order to play. So up to you.

Now after saying all this, let's look at 1 question.

• What if it doesn't work?

After *Uninstall & *Reinstall of *Soda, & you still can't play, can only mean 1 thing. The issue is on your end. Which is something we can't correct from here, only you can.

Trust this helps.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/18/2021

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,093 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Chrysi and @lonli79 I am really sorry you have this connection problem. As I understand you both are playing the game on Win10? Do you see the same screen as the screenshot below?

If you did all the troubleshooting and nothing helps, the last solution would be to uninstall and reinstall 😔. You’ll find your progress and gold bars back, but you’ll lose your boosters. However if they were purchased, then you can contact Customer Support from your game and they will help you with this. I know other players who had this problem too and had to uninstall and reinstall. After that the problem was solved. Sorry this is the best I can do.

Thnx for the tag @Nix66

• Chrysi
    Options

It's too late now, I've deleted the program and I am not a happy bunny. :((

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,093 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @Chrysi if you reinstalling the game, and use the same log in, you’ll find your gold and progress back. If you had purchased boosters you contact Player Support and inform them about your issue. Like I said, I know from others, the last resolution was to uninstall and reinstall and it did solve the problem.

• Nats065
    Nats065 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue as the other players but specifically with the Royal Championship game play. I have strong internet connection, my iPad and app version are up to date. I’ve lost money, I’ve deleted and reinstalled, it’s very frustrating and there appears to be no fix to this issue coming any time soon. So I will not be entering the Royal Championships until developers advise the problem has been fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?