Iphone and Ipad will not connect

Sacredelk
Sacredelk Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello, yesterday both my Iphone and Ipad have a "connection error". The internet connection works fine and I have them set up to use cellular if there is no Wifi. I have hundreds of tools which I do not want to lose. Can anyone help me fix this problem?

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,893 Soda Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Community @Sacredelk I am sorry to hear you have a connection error with your iOS devices. Did you check you have the latest updates to your devices and the game? Also can you tell me which model and version your iOS devices are? In the meantime can you do some troubleshooting to see if that helps?

Force closing your apps 

• Double click the Home button to see your open apps
    • Swipe up on all apps which can interfere with the performance of the game

Restarting your device

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the “Power Off” slider appears.
    • Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
    • After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.

Checking the storage on your device 

Make sure that you have sufficient free storage on your device, we normally recommend having at least 2GB free. 

• Sacredelk

Thank you for the prompt response. Unfortunately, none of your suggestions worked. :(

• Sacredelk

Hello, I have an Iphone XS max software version14.4.2 and IPad Air 2. Software version 14.4.2 This happened on the Ipad a few months ago and I had to reload the game losing hundreds of boosters in the process and have never been able to rebuild my bank as they are harder to earn now. Seriously, if I have to lose all of my boosters, I'll just find another game. It's really a bummer that these products don't work properly. Especailly after all the time and sometimes money put into them. After 5 years of playing it's probably time for a change anyway. Thanks for your help.

• Yosca
    edited April 2021

Thanks @Sacredelk Let me ask around and I’ll get back to you as soon as I have some information.

Also, can you give me your game id?

To find your game id:

• Open the game app and select Profile.
    • Double-tap on the King logo and voilà, the logo should disappear to reveal your User ID.

• Yosca

Hello @Sacredelk Can you give me your game id?

To find your game id:

• Open the game app and select Profile.
    • Double-tap on the King logo and voilà, the logo should disappear to reveal your User ID.

• ishoy00
    ishoy00 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem iPhone 8 running 14.2. I have restarted my phone, closed the app and opened it again. Still doesn’t work.

• gowens0
    gowens0 Posts: 5 Level 2

I am having this problem and it is over a week now. I am on level 2137 and had over 40 boosters of each type there is no way I am deleting and losing them all. I have 52gb of memory. All of my updates are done. My internet works perfectly for jelly crush and every other app so it is only this app. This is hugely frustrating

• gowens0
    gowens0 Posts: 5 Level 2

I have not taken the option to save so I can use on another device as I know this will also lose my boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?