Can't play

celinem
celinem Posts: 34 Level 2

Hi

Since yesterday, I've been unable to play CCSS. When I try to click on my level, nothing happens. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but still the same issue. When I start the game, it loads properly but then nothing else. Thank you for any help.

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,894 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @celinem Sorry to hear you have this problem with your game. Did you check if there are any game and device updates? Log out of the game, clear cache and log back into the game. I’ll tag another Soda moderator @Origins7_Dale because he is also a PC player and maybe he can help you further with the problem.

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,238 Crushing Legend

You play with a windows app, as I can see. Have you checked once whether your RAM is overloaded. You could use a cleaning program to delete the temporary data. I use the CCleaner here.

• celinem
    celinem Posts: 34 Level 2

Hi Werner_Cichy

I tried your suggestion of the C Cleaner and it didn't help. I have no problems playing other King games, just this one all of a sudden.

Thank you for replying to my question.😊

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,894 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @celinem Sorry to hear you have this problem with your game. Did you check if there are any game and device updates? Log out of the game, clear cache and log back into the game. I’ll tag another Soda moderator @Origins7_Dale because he is also a PC player and maybe he can help you further with the problem.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @celinem @Werner_Cichy @Yosca thx for tag,

Since you say, only *Soda is the problem, but other *King Games are playable. I am guessing, either a *Connection Issue with the *Soda Game Server, or perhaps a issue on your PC. Since you uninstalled & reinstalled *Soda, it is hard to say, where the issue is at. So here are some commands to get you started with.

*Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin) then type each command then hit Enter on your keyboard. Or can access it from the *Windows System File. Hit *Start Icon, scroll down to it.

In the Command Prompt type the following commands each, one at a time, and press Enter:

• sfc /scannow
    • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Quick Tip: You may want to run the command around three times to fix all the problems. If you get *Corrupted or Integrity Violations.

May want to get with your *ISP. You may have had a *Update on your *Gateway / Modem / Router, that didn't take well, or affected your connection to the *Soda Game Servers. Power it down, & Troubleshoot with them.

While *CCleaner is fine, a better one is *WiseCare365 - Portable. It is also *Free, & you want the *Portable, doesn't load into the *Registry. Really scrubs things down, gets in deep. Leave settings on *Default.

There is more you can do. However, it is beyond our scope, since I cannot see your PC from here.

Since other *King Games are playable, then you have a issue with either your PC or Network, or perhaps both. Going to have to track it down.

Sorry I couldn't do more. But the above should help on telling you what is wrong, or may even fix it. Need to do maintenance on PCs, like everything else. Defragment or Optimizing drives, current updates on programs, network, apps. Drivers need to be current, etc...

Trust this helps.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

4/21/2021

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?