🥤 Celebrate Beverage Day!🍺 HERE
💌 Celebrate Mother's Day! HERE
👋 New in the Community? Say Hi HERE!
NEW Event! Springtime Mystery 🏆 HERE
NEW Feature! Champions Streak 🏆 HERE

Make the community search more user friendly

CharmedCatCharmedCat Posts: 31 Level 2
edited April 23 in Ideas

So this is my third idea and I think this is the most important one by far. My first idea was a level search option for the game. It was promptly shut down and I was told to look through the posts and search it. I would like to ask you when the last time you searched a topic was?

These two pictures represent searching level search. You have 7 pages in the ideas section and level search brings up 971. That is far TOO much to expect a person to search through to find out if their idea has been suggested.

These two pictures represent looking up the idea I am currently writing about. 1000 pages of discussions pertaining to user friendly community.

So I suggest someone goes through the forum and make it more friendly to the users whom YOU are asking to give you ideas. Maybe update your search engine to include the sub class of ideas alone if you expect people to search for their ideas it shouldn't include EVERY single discussion on the forum.

This is also why I stated in my second idea that there is TOO much to search through to find out if someone else had posted it already.

Let me add I did look in the idea master list and level search isn't there

Comments

• CharmedCatCharmedCat Posts: 31 Level 2

And before @Spinnifix decides to tag you @Origins7_Dale I'll tag you myself

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 17,101 Ambassador
    edited April 23

Hello and welcome

The ideas area is intended for the Candy Soda game to improve the game. What you suggest, you can please enter in the player corner for my action: To improve the community.

Many Thanks

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/282620/lets-make-king-community-the-perfect-place-for-all-of-us#latest

Please close this, thank you

@Origins7_Dale @Yosca @Nix66

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🎲 Game - competition 7.5. - 21.5.2021 🍭

🍟   Badge - Event   🥧

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 11,794 Soda Moderator

Hello @CharmedCat and @Spinnifix.

Yes, I have to agree the Soda Ideas Section is only for ideas to improve our Soda game.

I will be closing this discussion and hope you understand.

Please make sure to read this before posting in the Ideas Section again @CharmedCat ⤵️

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/254560/welcome-to-our-idea-section-read-before-posting/p1

Info on the newest event Springtime Mystery 🔎 HERE 

Info on the newest feature Champions Streak 🏆 HERE

Attention Star Wars fans/Get a Star Wars Badge ⭐️ HERE

Contest for Gold Bars & Badge / Beat the Mod 💪 HERE

This discussion has been closed.