I lost all my levels on candycrush soda. How do mi get them back?

Options
PJ58
PJ58 Posts: 1 Newbie

Can anybody help me?

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @PJ58 I am sorry to hear you’ve lost your progress. Let’s try to get it back.

If you used Facebook in the game, then the levels are most likely saved on your Facebook account. Try with reconnecting the game to Facebook so the game gets restored. If you have connection issues to Facebook, please head over here for help. 

If you had saved the game with your email address at some point, then the levels should be saved on your King account. Simply log back in to your King account instead of Facebook to get the levels back. If you can't remember the password on your account, please tap the link below the password field to reset it.

If someone else used your device and the game got connected to their account instead, you will need to log them out and then log back in to your account in the game. Tap 'My Profile' in the game and log out in the bottom of the page to disconnect the account from the game. If the connection to someone else's Facebook account stays stuck even though you have disconnected them, please go here to force the game to connect to your account instead.

Do you have the game saved on your old device and just need to transfer it over to your new phone or tablet? In this case check out the page here to sync the levels over to your new device.

If the game wasn't saved on any account, don't panic! Player Support can restore your levels manually! First make sure the game is connected to the Facebook or King account that you want to use in the game from now on.

Then head over to the Settings in the game and Help Center; tap on the blue cogwheel, tap on ? Choose a topic and you'll find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page. Send an email to Player Support from there so they can help you and manually restore the levels. Please remember to choose 'Game didn't save' as the subtopic and also mention what level you were on so Player Support can restore the game right away. 

I hope this helps 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?