🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!

( FINISHED) Beat the Mod / 🤩 150 Gold Bars in Prizes 🤩

Comments

• BricornBricorn Posts: 362 Level 3
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Cats4CazCats4Caz Posts: 460 Level 4

My entry, Thanx @Nix66 , great challenge 💪🏻⭐️

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 14,266 Soda Moderator

Don’t go out without a fight @Pitty_Kitty 💪😉💪

My hope with picking this low level is to see some surprises or even some underdogs in the top 5! 😉

You all are doing amazingly well Soda Crushers! 🤩

We don’t stop playing games because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing games”. ~ George Bernard Shaw ~

• Pitty_KittyPitty_Kitty Posts: 2,688 Level 5

yeah well, I used to hope as well but rounds and rounds of soda challenges of this type taught me otherwise. 😆😆 I'll wait to see if the fight is worth it, probably in the next beat the mod challenge lol

• YoscaYosca Posts: 4,814 Soda Moderator

Haha I agree with you @Pitty_Kitty I think I also know who will come up with the highest scores 🤫😎

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

Carpe Diem

💥Make colorbombs and win here

🥤Soda - Friends 🍭Game contest here

Win ⭐️Gold and Badges here ⭐️

I’ll have to join you in the next Beat the Mods competition @Pitty_Kitty. 😉

In my excitement to host this contest I didn’t stop to think that I would not be able to compete to get that beautiful badge myself! 🤷🏻‍♀️

💪😆💪

We don’t stop playing games because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing games”. ~ George Bernard Shaw ~

• AdavAdav Posts: 457 Level 3

oh my word ! 150 gold bars? I wish i could do it, but with the scrolling back on the computer, the "new" layout is not working well. oh well. it would have been nice to have ::((

wOw! 🤩 I’m super impressed Soda Crushers! Y’all are crushing this competition ! 💪

Top Ten Leaderboard

@siti_payung Pg 2 / 917,920

@Werner_Cichy Pg 2 / 850,960

@Bricorn Pg 3 / 642,180

@bekicrusher Pg 1 / 634,980

@laley Pg 1 / 548,220

@Cats4Caz Pg 3 / 514,640

@Elsa Pg 2 / 495,280

@Yosca Pg 1 / 494,520

@BubbleGumSoda Pg 2 / 437,020

@crisaniya Pg 2 / 393,400

Keep in mind

The 5 players that manage to beat my score and achieve the highest scores will receive 30 Gold Bars each in their Soda Game! 

But wait ... that’s not all 😯 ... the top 5 high scoring players will also receive the Beat the Mods Badge! 🤩

If you have any discrepancies with the leaderboard please PM me. Thanks!

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 3,002 Soda Moderator
    edited May 13

Hi *Soda CM @LadyRaffie - *Soda Moderators @Nix66 @Yosca & Myself / Dale & The *Beat The Mod Players,

*Scores listed below. A few things 1st if I may.

*Pages 1 / 3 *Rules & *Scores!

• You will need to replay the level (level 227) and post a screenshot of the completed level showing ‘Next’ under the score. *Note: If it says *Play, means you didn't replay it yet!
    • No altering of screenshots will be acceptable with the exception of marking up as long as it does not cover anything up. *Note: *Marking Up, means *Adding a *Symbol or your *Tag Name to the screenshot. We are not looking for a work of art here. Can do that at other places in the *King Community! I also suggest you let the level finish loading your score, otherwise if you screenshot too early, might cover something!
    • You may use boosters if you wish.
    • You may post as many screenshots as you’d like. *Note: Again, only necessary to post your *Highest Score that beats the *Top 5 Scores, now listed below! We are not looking for every score you do, that is considered *Spamming!
    • Screenshots posted need to have been played during the competition dates. No old screenshots are acceptable.
    • *For our *Newbies: *Always read *Page 1 First, on the forum, thread, discussion, contest, etc... you are on. It is the "Key" on posting. Tells you what it is about. Along on what to do. About 90% of your questions will be answered here. This includes reading *Terms & Conditions for the contest!
    • The contest is from May 10th until May 24th 11pm CEST.

Want to *Participate / *Sign Up & *Terms & Conditions on *Page 1!

Your *Hostess Is *Soda Moderator @Nix66!

• ⭐️ Beat the Mod ⭐️ @Nix66 *Score of 320,580 On *Level 227! 

• *Current Standings! *Top 5 Players Highest Scores Get *30 Gold Bars Each & *Beat The Mods Badge!

1. @siti_payung *Score 917,920 *Page 2
    2. @BubbleGumSoda *Score 880,220 *Page 4
    3. @Werner_Cichy *Score 850,960 *Page 2 - *Ich means *Me, btw! 
    4. @bekicrusher *Score 775,120 *Page 4
    5. @Bricorn *Score 642,180 *Page 3

• *If A *Top 5 Player Doesn't Want The 30 Gold Bars Available! Might be *7 Gold Bars More Per Winning Player! Depends, If Player Finishes In *Top 5! Then @Nix66 - Ask Boss On This, If Necessary, Please! 

• Divine Tournament Divisions GIF by Candy Crush - Find & Share on GIPHY

• *Other Players Scores Who *Beat The Mod @Nix66!

@Anahita_2005 *Score 634,060 *Page 4

@Maria_Luisa_Iglesias *Score 586,100 *Page 4 

@777Blackstone777 *Score 584,960 *Page 5 *Updated!

@laley *Score 548,220 *Page 1

@teresawallace44 *Score 544,020 *Page 4

@Cats4Caz *Score 514,640 *Page 3

@DieOmimi *Score 511,600 *Page 5

@Elsa *Score 495,280 *Page 2

@Yosca *Score 494,520 *Page 1

@logger1997 *Score 468,720 *Page 4

@Margo1954 *Score 467,040 *Page 5

@Origins7_Dale *Score 434,840 *Page ? *Haven't posted yet, too low. Try again, right! 🤣

@mery01234 *Score 402,300 *Page 5

@crisaniya *Score 393,400 *Page 2

@me6412 *Score 385,540 *Page 5

@Freddy_ *Score 367,600 *Page 1 *Wants Badge Only If In *Top 5! 

@me6412 *Score 345,440 *Page 4

@Andres-2 *Score 342,740 *Page 1

@bernie9090 *Score 328,880 *Page 4

As @Nix66 has posted, this contest & previous contest on *Beat The Mods are different. The one above has *Initiation in it, the one below, you are playing for doesn't.

• Beat The Mods Badge!

For @Pitty_Kitty @rajdeeptb, @ElenaVorona along with anyone else. We always encourage you to play, on the subject of poachers, copycats, etc... why we are here, part of a GMs responsibility, to keep the contest fair for all. Our @Nix66 eats lots of carrots, our @Yosca flys around, which is what *Fairies do. (hehe)

If time permits, I'll list a few *Tips on getting high scores, or you are welcome to post them yourself. I haven't replayed yet, so can't advise on this, until I do.

The *Top 5 Highest Scores are listed above, so only by playing the *Level 227, will you know how well you did.

I turn this over to our:

• Your *Hostess Is *Soda Moderator @Nix66!

Enjoy The Contest - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/11/2021 *Edited For *Updating On 5/13/2021!

• Welcome To The King Community 😀

Origins7_Dale 😎 — *Soda Moderator

Candy Crush Saga — Level 9936

• v1.2070.2.0 Modified 7/28/2021 *Update!

Candy Crush Soda Saga — Level 7481

• v1.198.300.0 Modified 7/22/2021 *Update!

Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App / Facebook!

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 26,956 Crushing Legend

The last completed Levels             

Candy Crush Saga , Level 9935
         Candy Crush Friends Saga , Level 4580
         Candy Crush Soda Saga , Level 7456
         Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Level 363

Papa Pear Saga , Level 108
         Diamond Diaries Saga , Level 100
         Pet Rescue Saga , Level 45
         Blossom Blast Saga , Level 25 
         Bubble Witch 3 Saga , Level 19 
         Farm Heroes Saga, Level 162

• bekicrusherbekicrusher Posts: 1,009 Level 5

Securing a spot in the top 5 before a certain someone blows us away with the score of over a million 😅🥺

Gutta cavat lapidem non vi sed saepe cadendo. 💦

• jellyjeanjellyjean Posts: 342 Level 3

Oh but@Nix66 it's bubblegum.😟🥴🙃

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.