Can't access Facebook

Options
Janine0505
Janine0505 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited May 2021 in Discussions

I have been trying for two weeks to log in to Facebook. I've cleared my cache, checked for updates, deleted and reloaded the game, have tried on 3 different devices, all up to date and latest models, have plenty memory space and it keeps telling me no Internet connection. Candy crush saga works just fine and connects to Facebook. There is a problem with soda not connecting to Facebook and its frustrating

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,172 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Janine0505 I am sorry to hear you have problems to log in to the game. Did you check your app permissions? When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. Once it passes that date, the app loses access to your account, which may stop it from working as intended.

App permission Facebook: 

Log in to your Facebook account / Click the drop down arrow at the top far right corner / Click Privacy Settings / Click Apps and Websites / Click Edit Settings / Click to allow permission / When done click Close.

Reconnect Facebook account:

Reconnect with the Facebook account by using the blue Facebook Connect button on the main game screen.

Open the game on your device / Click on the blue Facebook Connect button / Make sure you connect to the correct Facebook account and that you have Facebook active on the device.

Hope this helps.

• Janine0505
    Janine0505 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Nope doesn't work. Looks like from the discussions I'm not the only one. Been 2 weeks. Done everything possible. Have been playing for years never had problem. Now I can't access the internet with soda saga but can candy crush saga? Odd

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,172 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Options

Sorry that doesn’t work @Janine0505 On what device and model are you playing Soda? You said on all 3 devices. Can you tell me from all the devices which devices and models?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?