Smoothie Day πŸ‡ Win your Badge HERE
Join our Million Member Club HERE
🎢 Tell the Audio team what you think about music and sound HERE
πŸ‘‹ New in the Community? Say Hi HERE!
⚑️ New! Weekend Soda Challenge!πŸ₯€ HERE

About level 6958

Rock2233Rock2233 Posts: 5,532 Level 4
edited May 31 in Support

Why right side obstacles r unable to crush? @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @Origins7_Dale @Nix66

πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ…πŸ™€πŸ˜ΊπŸ™‰πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ΎπŸ––πŸ€³πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ—―οΈπŸ•ΆοΈπŸ‘πŸ“πŸ₯•πŸžπŸŒ°πŸ₯‘πŸ‰πŸ₯πŸ“πŸ₯œπŸπŸˆπŸΏπŸŸπŸŸπŸ”πŸ”πŸ₯žπŸ₯žπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ

Comments

• Rock2233Rock2233 Posts: 5,532 Level 4

@Community_Team why obstacles r unable to crush?

πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ…πŸ™€πŸ˜ΊπŸ™‰πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ΎπŸ––πŸ€³πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ—―οΈπŸ•ΆοΈπŸ‘πŸ“πŸ₯•πŸžπŸŒ°πŸ₯‘πŸ‰πŸ₯πŸ“πŸ₯œπŸπŸˆπŸΏπŸŸπŸŸπŸ”πŸ”πŸ₯žπŸ₯žπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Tag @Nix66 for help

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 13,158 Soda Moderator
    edited May 28

Hi @Rock2233 πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Other players are reporting this same issue here ‡️

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/339711/level-6958

• ElenaVoronaElenaVorona Posts: 589 Level 3

Nothing is impossible for Rock2233.

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 2,831 Soda Moderator

Hi @Rock2233 @Nix66 @ElenaVorona thx for tag,

See *URLs below please!

• *See above post. Has the info on contacting King Support or your bank!

At above *URL, our @Gumyupawpaw has reported getting *75 Gold Bars on this *Glitch!

Let me ask @Nix66 to ask CM @LadyRaffie to merge these posts, if she hasn't already, along with closing this one. No need for *Duplicates on the same issue.

Thx For Your Post & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

5/28/2021

• Welcome To The King Community πŸ˜€

Origins7_Dale 😎 β€” *Soda Moderator

ο»ΏCandy Crush Saga β€” Level 9681

• v1.2040.2.0 Modified 6/10/2021 *Update!

Candy Crush Soda Saga β€” Level 7181

• v1.196.600.0 Modified 6/23/2021*Update!

Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App / Facebook!

Hey Dale why reply soo late. My buddy @Nix66 facing to much pressure πŸ’–

Hey @Nix66 problem solved πŸ’–πŸ’–

Thanks for the update @Rock2233 and way to go! πŸ’ͺ

Perhaps you would share how you accomplished to crush this level in the other thread to help those new players that reported this same issue. πŸ˜‰

It’s awesome you let us all know that the level is not impossible to complete. πŸ™Œ

I think there was tecnical problem from studio. The obstacles was unable to crush. Fishes r going wrong sides, not on target. No hammer working there. I have never ever seen this type of level ever. Also I lost my 10 precious gold .first time in my life I was frustrated. Then I think I have to inform my community to solve this issue. It's like lessons that when you r in problem always go to right place 🀩🀩

@Nix66 there is also one problem. Race is not starting in my map. I don't get my 5 gold award so my gold 5+5+5 =15 + 10 should be back

HelloΒ @Rock2233Β In order to recover your Gold Bars you will have to contact Player Support directly from your Game. I have no platform to do it for you.

To contact Player Support about your Gold Bars:

Open your Game / Select the gear wheel icon / Select the β€œ?” or Help Center / Select Purchases and Gold Bars / Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Contact Us / Submit your claim and include screenshots if you have any.

Good luck!

@Nix66 all levels working properly πŸ’–

• Anny23Anny23 Posts: 8 Level 2

Ayuda πŸ™πŸ˜­no hay nadie en mi equipo se perdiΓ³ de nuevo todo